Played Ori for 30 minutes and already bored

Should I uninstall this and try Hollow Knight instead?

Attached: ori-and-the-will-of-the-wisps-560x600.jpg (560x600, 40.49K)

They both suck.

hk is 4 times longer and has worse platforming

ku-te!

Just like your wiener

Hollow Knight is so much worse than Ori it's not even funny.

>30 minutes
You haven't even started the game yet

No

Yes, that’s exactly what you should do. You’ve seen everything there is to see in Ori already. It does not get better. Aggressively mediocre game.

>It does not get better. Aggressively mediocre game.
thanks for your input but we're talking about Ori, not hollow knight

Hollow knight is significantly better. Better music, better design, better combat, better exploration. Much more soul too. Ori is a very soulless game. It is very much a "faux indie" game with no aesthetic subtlety. Yes, its "whismical" and the music SOARS as you run around the little forest. I get it. Its all very artificial and eye-rolly. The puzzle based mechanics are extremely simple and repetitive as it follows that faux-indie cliche of making a faux-kids game. Hollow Knight on the other hand pretty much kicked off a whole generation of rip off indie 2D souls-like games, because yes it is that good. It's aesthetics and design are simple, subtle, and effective, creating more of an odd and memorable adventure than something like Ori which strains for specific emotions and missing hard. It's combat is tight, fun, and has enough options to let you play in a few ways. Anyway, theres lots more to say but you should really just get Hollow Knight because its a great game. The only reason people dislike it here is because its immensely popular.

If you got bored of Ori, you won't like 5 minutes in Hollow Knight which is much, much more of a slow burn type of game.

If you're bored after 30 minutes in Ori you will be bored after 15 in HK, play something more to your tastes

Ori was the most boring game I ever played, next to psychonauts

assuming you're talking about will of the wisp
>ori
better combat feel
much better platforming
better aesthetics
better qol features
better puzzles
>hk
better build variety, better bosses
much better exploration
slightly better music
much more content
better story
overall, for your money's worth hk is cheaper and has a fuckton more shit to do. ori is a shorter, more consistent game, and especially shines in the platforming. both are great though

Ori is mediocre graphics wank. It's just style over substance.

People in this thread are being retarded, Ori sucks, played 45 minutes and never touched it again. Hollow Knight is good, give it a try, you can just refund it anyway but I doubt you will

Why are hollowniggers ALWAYS shitting on other games? Why are they so fucking insecure?

Depends on what you find boring about it. I thought Ori combat sucked compared to HK.

If you found ori boring that early in, you probably won't like hollow knight. The pacing is extremely slow. Good game, but not for the impatient.

It’s just a forced meme on Any Forums