Couldn't tell Veronica about Christine

>couldn't tell Veronica about Christine
>couldn't tell Christine about Veronica
>could tell Elijah about Veronica
>could tell Veronica about Elijah

NV was garbage

Attached: 9cf367111975bf39bd9b970c1b7e1227.jpg (675x500, 38.25K)

>NV threads every day, every hour into infinity
I guess I should start another playthrough at some point, to at least make the subtle brainwashing here effective and worth the budget.

>beth forces you to have only so much voiced dialog in the dlc
>nv gets around that limitation with having a mute character
nice that beth gets a taste of its own medicine from time to time.

Attached: 1611090574210.png (657x527, 34.77K)

PLAY A GOOD GAME WITH REAL CONSEGUENCES

Attached: 1645648836839.jpg (1024x578, 51.29K)

If Ulysses wasn’t all the proof you needed that some mysteries are better left hanging then you weren’t paying attention

You can do both of the Elijah and Veronica interactions, try actually playing the game retard

Is the PC port actually fixed now? I tried to do a playthrough last year and ran into game-breaking bugs like every 5 minutes at points. Steam and GOG versions were both as fucked last I checked, but this was before Bethesda added whatever official patch they did.

Try reading, retard.

yes updated

Its Friday during prime third-world neet hours and Any Forums doesn't play games.

Or because they’re gay they never really cared about each other in that way to begin with

>wanted to make her my waifu
>she's gay

And you boomers complain about forced diversity in new games.

>tranny vegas

this is why its better to just have every character to be marriagable and be done with it. its an RPG game, the more LARP i can put into the story the better.

Just play a fem character

Exactly. ESLs like the user you're quoting can't tell the difference between "could" and "couldn't", it's sad!

I'm not a tranny, sorry

>not fucking her straight
>not knowing that most women are bi by default so nothing would actually stop you
user chama.....

>beth forces you to have only so much voiced dialog in the dlc
Actually was put in place by Jason Birdman where they could only have 10,000 lines of recorded dialogue across all of the DLCs purely because he knew Chris Avellone would write way too much for their budget. It's why you've got a lot of characters like Christine, Dr. 8, ED-E, etc. in the DLCs where they only communicate in written dialogue and not spoken.

Is your masculinity this fragile?

God, I miss Avellone, bros.

I play RPGs to self-insert, why would I want to be a smelly girl?

The reason was explained, apparently the engine doesn't let you reference new things from a DLC in the vanilla setting. It's why you can't tell Veronica (vanilla) about Christine (DLC), the mere action of adding new lines of dialogue for her after Dead Money is something that would've made Gamebryo implode

That's a better argument than "I'm not a tranny", I never really cared for making a character to be like myself so I play as whatever in RPGs, being different is part of the fun for me.

I would rather there be 1 homo candidate for each gender (which is how NV is) than have every companion be a """""playersexual""""" homo.

So much this, pisses me off when a male character suddenly wants to bang my player character, ruins the bro dynamic.

Just get TTW for fuck sake, there is literally no reason you shouldn't be using it over vanilla Fallout 3

>WITH REAL CONSEGUENCES
Then why are there still mutants after I went with the genocide ending?

I dunno how people can get immersed if they're not playing as themselves. I can't even do any evil runs on my 2nd play through because it goes against my nature. Also I genuinely think guys who play as girls in RPGs are trannies in the making.

there are sex mods that let you fuck her. i'm sure there's at least one "straight veronica" type mod that enables her romance when having a male MC.

I'm still mad they made Kaidan like cocks in the third game outta nowhere when he was a cool quiet bro until then

but couldn't you give her Elijah's holotape after completing the Dead Money and it gives her a new perk? She has dialogue for that, why couldn't they do that for christine?

Wtf? If you go after her she's into you but stays behind anyway. Literally not gay

but user, you get to hold her hand.

Attached: 13927610314579.png (457x425, 51.39K)

Good
Lesbians are cringe

There is not a single straight veronica mod. Complete lies

user in the other thread had a cool idea when somebody asked what's their justification for roleplaying as female legion courier so I'm doing this:
Extremist stealth critical guns female courier with high charisma.
Vengeful and further angered by taking a headshot and seeing Powder Gangers, Khans and mobsters corruption and lawless life. Joins the Legion because of Vulpes showcase of violence in Nipton
Acts as the shadow agent of Caesar. She joins after taking on the Powder Gangers and Benny, sees it as opportunity to clean up the Mojave and restore order.
Can infiltrate NCR easily due to being a woman and becomes terribly efficient at her tasks. Even the common legionaries start seeing her as comrade until she is a stealth female version of Lanius

well there are still sex mods where you can fuck veronica and whoever else you want regardless, so shrug.

Uh...couldn't they just change the load order?

It was because of time constraints when it came to testing how the connectivity between DLC and vanilla game dialogue / companions / perks as well as funding when it came to paying actors to come back. Veronica's actor is pricey as shit (Felicia Day) and so stuff like Elijah's holotape was planned in advance. This is also why you can't tell Caesar you met Joshua Graham or bring any of the DLC companions back to the Mojave with you.

Attached: 1566441295109.jpg (512x512, 133.53K)