NINTENDO

youtu.be/mmfSikLHm7A
NINTENDO

Attached: FYzIn5pWQAImmL1.jpg (2000x2000, 254.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dUoMPwizX2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck I'm dying, that is the whitest nigger I've ever seen. He looks like he's about to chimp out.

he looks like a 60yo

Honestly the game is pretty lacking in diversity

ROCKSTAR

Attached: cover8.jpg (1920x1080, 826.33K)

No seriously, SOMEONE hire this man. I don't care where or what so this nigger will stop having all this free time to asset flip and stop making these goddamn trash remake videos.

Jimmy always looked like Wayne Rooney in my mind

>Unreal Engine

Attached: 1625705275435.png (570x750, 48.84K)

Photorealism has been the worst trend to ever hit gaming.

now combine them...
youtu.be/dUoMPwizX2g

That channel must be some kind of Capcom false flag or something trying to make Epic look bad.

Attached: 1656556296633.jpg (1024x604, 134.27K)

Funniest/saddest part is how it doesn't even look real, or at best it only seems like it on stills then the second it moves it all falls apart.

Wide availability of licensed game engines was a mistake, and we're all paying the price.

And yet the masses are clamoring for more.

I thought they edited that one actor's fact on him. that guy who was in a call of duty game.

This looks like an actual parody of those "NINTENDO, HIRE THIS MAN". Like how the ground is excessively slick and how over the top jiggle bones are

Implying this is even videogames, there's always this obnoxious lack of any gameplay in literally all of these

They're still done with the freely available licensed game engines.

Looks amazing.

gevalt!

Attached: oy.jpg (355x186, 19.23K)

>here's that kid I was telling you about

>t. shitty pc, or worse, console poorfag

every part of this trailer is so fucking bad i hope this dude never works on a video game as long as he lives

>this triggers the schizo

>all those comments praising this dogshit
The internet is great at reminding you that most people are cattle, and yes, that includes me.

What the fuck is wrong with his face? It looks like Ernest Borgnine and Patrick Stewart had a progeria baby.

Attached: MV5BMTA3OTY1MzE1NjFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQ5MjM1NTE@._V1_.jpg (180x270, 12.88K)

no, it's just hilarious that all these people using asset flips have literally no eye for this stuff, so you end up with israeli school busses, 3 npcs, japanese trees, and proprietary unreal engine heads slapped onto ps2 bodies, and it's all so horrible to look at.

jesus christ that's terrible

>look at their channel
>full of shitty tech demos that use nothing but premade assets
people who make these, people who write about them, and people who think they look cool, should all self immolate

jimmy if he slav

>de-aged Ernest Borgnine
why

Attached: Ernest-Borgnine.jpg (1106x1600, 259.53K)

absolutely right, its all fucking terrible.
Maybe if it was one or two, it would be neat or novel but this niggerfaggottroon keeps puking these out almost every other day and shilling it here so now its fucking annoying as balls.

I made the exact same screenshot from the video and posted it here yesterday

I'm so tired of seeing the same faces over and over

dude graphics lmao

you insult The Innkeeper.