I JUST WANT NINTENDO TO MAKE A COMPETITIVE CONSOLE WITH DECENT HARDWARE

I JUST WANT NINTENDO TO MAKE A COMPETITIVE CONSOLE WITH DECENT HARDWARE
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Attached: FC1KltOWEAAeVNQ.jpg (1077x1045, 92.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LEZLvXDZOqA?t=648
youtube.com/watch?v=aCAzoSAQsvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. The Switch is kino, it's a portable PS3 and the Switch 2 will be a portable PS4. I like that games aren't 50GB yet either, I'm gonna enjoy that while it lasts.

Charge your fucking phone. I’m not suggesting it. I’m fucking ordering you now.

Multiversus devs ditched Nintendo, because the online was fucking dogshit

Don't know why but I feel like the moment they adopt the 'muh graphix' mindset they will end up turning soulless like microsoft and sony

Because they can't code and optimize for shit, game would run like crap on switch.

>portable ps3
It cant run GTA 4 and 5.

They tried that, twice. Then the wii came out and outsold anything before it, so its unfortunately never happening again user.

How about muh framerate and muh more complex gameplay than bing bing wahooing, tendie?

>can't code and optimize for shit
Damn... even Ultimate is fucking dogshit for the superior Switch console...

Wii U and 3DS were an embarassment.

Nintendo loves the cost/benefit ratio over anything else.
And they can't get it because the high end video chip market is a fucking duopoly with no innovation or "small business trying their luck" anymore.
They're a thermometer of how sick the video and CPU markets are

nintendo is a small indie company with no money, please no bully, please keep buying their products at full price because they never put them on sale or even reduce the price.

I dont get your point, but nintendo can optimize their games making smash run up for 8 players in huge stages at 60fps
Other devs dont care about performace that much.

Unless their next 2 consoles in a row are at risk of flopping they arent abandoning the wii approach anytime soon.

Because the engine was specifically made and optimized for this ARMshit crap. Other games start with x86 toolset, unless they're planning to make low budget android ios crap.

>run up for 8 players in huge stages at 60 fps
youtu.be/LEZLvXDZOqA?t=648
Boom.

The fact it runs on consoles mean it targets opengl or vulkan, wich are trivial to port to any device.

>He thinks the company that got people to pay for a expansion pack of a bunch of pieces of LITERAL CARDBOARD, without their customerbase going into a seething mob of rage will EVER do anything other than the bare minimum

youtube.com/watch?v=aCAzoSAQsvY

Switch wasn't an abandonment of the wii approach, mind you. They're only making a replacement for both the wii U and the 3DS. It's an underpowered pos like they were.

Using mature tech at the apex of its cost to performance ratio is the most optimal way to go.

Like imagine putting some 64 core threadripper and 128GB of ddr6 ram and a 4090ti ina console. It would cost $5K to make and they would have to sell it for like 6 or 7K

You don't understand software optimization, I can tell.

Thats what I am saying, the switch is still leaning in to the wii approach, and it is not going to change unless Nintendo is facing bankruptcy otherwise.