Well Any Forums?

Well Any Forums?

Attached: E8A0E669-4835-418E-919C-0A5A4B412476.jpg (1284x400, 111.19K)

>to be this good takes me to the hospital
Nice.

Attached: c5f.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

ten percent luck
Twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure
Fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

>shitga
LOL

Attached: 8.jpg (1280x720, 197.59K)

Sony

Attached: 1652434645667m.jpg (1024x576, 20.82K)

To be this good it takes a lot of time to get the kids to the park.
Uh?

To be this good games and
>you can see that you are not the intended recipient
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1658785459036772.png (539x522, 354.7K)

To be this good takes ESL

>To be this good takes me out to the ball game,
>Take me out with the crowd.
>Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,
>I don't care if I never get back,
>Let me root, root, root for the home team,
>If they don't win it's a shame.
>For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
>At the old ball game.

Odnetnin

To be this good it takes is injecting disinfectant spray with a weeb coat of arms.

>to be this good takes ages shenmue 2
Wtf I've never even played those movie games?

To be this good takes a lot of time to get that i was mute and I miss the boyz:b and I miss the boyz:b and I miss the boyz:b and I miss the boyz:b and I miss the boyz:b and I miss the boyz:b and I miss the boyz:b and

To be this good takes a few days to get the vaccine and the vaccine is a good time to do it for you and you guys are going to be in the same place as you are going to be in the same place as you are going to be in the same place as you are going to be in the same place as you are going to be in the same place as you are going to be in the same place as you are going to get the kids to go to the house and get the kids to go to the house and get the kids to go to the house and get the kids to go to the house and get the kids to go to the house and get the kids to go to the house and get the kids to go to the house and get the kids and we will see you guys tomorrow morning and see you tomorrow at work and I will be there in about an hour or so and then I'll be home in about an hour and a half hours if you want to go to the house and get the kids to go to the house and get the kids to go to the house and get the kids to go to the house and get the kids

>remember the name
Which name? You don’t mean…..Sneed???

Wow it’s not until you read the lyrics out that you realize how retarded this song is. It reads like it was written by someone who has never seen a single baseball game and just heard other people talk about it.

too much free time

It's not the complete song.

Katie Casey was baseball mad,
Had the fever and had it bad.
Just to root for the home town crew,
Ev’ry sou
Katie blew.
On a Saturday her young beau
Called to see if she’d like to go
To see a show, but Miss Kate said “No,
I’ll tell you what you can do:

“Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;
Just buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don’t care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don’t win, it’s a shame.
For it’s one, two, three strikes, you’re out,
At the old ball game.”

Katie Casey saw all the games,
Knew the players by their first names.
Told the umpire he was wrong,
All along,
Good and strong.
When the score was just two to two,
Katie Casey knew what to do,
Just to cheer up the boys she knew,
She made the gang sing this song:

“Take me out to the ball game….”

To be this good takes time for the veteran to get instantly in his name and his shitty is the best way for me on the arch.

>"Take Me Out to the Ball Game" is a 1908 Tin Pan Alley song by Jack Norworth and Albert Von Tilzer which has become the unofficial anthem of North American baseball, although neither of its authors had attended a game prior to writing the song.

To be this good take place for a few years now I am sure that I can get you in my way and be the best for your life as you are in the world is a very important part in your room and you are the ones who will make it to your wedding party on your birthday and you will encounter a great surprise for your birthday and I wish I had a good birthday present in your room and you were so lucky skill I was thinking about it and it would have to do is just to be the king and I think it is the best thing for us and I think we are a little more than a few years old but we have been a bit more active since our first time I have been a little more concerned with my current unique and social networking experience as well have been a good friend to the world of many people and I have enough to share my life and the love for the first place I want you can see the world is the way to get the world is the same time I played it in a row when you had a deficit in mind and you were not the first time without me and you were a good person to me like I did practically nothing but you were my friend in the game crafted and you were a great friend of yours that you were a lot more fun and that was a great experience and a good experience to be a Gen I is a very talented and very professional person who is very passionate and I have enough to be the king and a great writer for a long as you can find a great job and help out in a good job and in a way to get a belt out there for a while I would have been very happy to have you seen it and it would have to do is just to make you happy to see the themes and to make a good one of your theme for your own business is the best thing for all of you and

I'm gonna stop here.

To be this good takes a while to get back to work overseas with the kids to pride and prejudice and I will be there in about it and I will be there in about it and I will be there in about it and I will be there in about it and I will be there in about it

To be this good takes place at the airport