Dude, the internet will influence the world and how we socialize!

>Dude, the internet will influence the world and how we socialize!
Literal surface level observation. Read a fucking book.

Attached: 1642670877535.jpg (480x360, 7.07K)

>dude, AI will get better
>dude, the government will get bigger
WOOOOAAAAW SO DEEP, PREDICTED LE FUTURE

Attached: deus ex.png (600x745, 622.77K)

>released in 2001
>Zoomer faggot plays in 2022 and tries to shitpost on Any Forums as if they were alive then

Attached: 1368719471858.png (417x250, 221.95K)

Deus Ex takes a violent shit all over MGS in one game

anyone ever tell you that you're a faggot?

You couldn't tell the internet was gonna change things? Should've kept that post to yourself, user.

>the jews did 9/11
>bob page caused covid
surface level observation

This. Anons keep acting like it was mindblowing shit but it was just badly written obvious crap to anyone with more than a single braincell
>t. millennial played it early 2002

Okay, what book?

I can't read.

>dude internet and social media bad
I didn't know kojima was an alt-right chud

The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab

It was more about how a global cabal will direct and control the flow of digital information in order to shape humanity's future. The Internet is just a medium for that information exchange.

at first I wouldve said larping zoomer.
but if not, lemme tell you from someone who was there AND had a functioning brain.
almost NO ONE thought the internet would be an invasive, tracking, all-encompassing, digital-currency progenating, cyber-war battlefield that it is today. Yes we could see that it would be important in communication, but it was almost exclusively used by niche nerds and social outcasts.
describe even sometrhing relatively simple such as todays facebook (everything about it) to someone in 2002 and they wouldn't believe it.
Not saying kojimbo is a genius, only that you are retarded.

Attached: nationalbolshevism.jpg (1200x900, 219.61K)

Filtered.

Originally it was plausible science fiction. Then it actually happened

We want world executive honor. Executives live long lives, even with world robot artificial intelligence. We want to do what anyone else did.
We add our own information. We add what we believe. Everyone else adds. Some small, some large, and every counts in robot artificial intelligence dominate world. Information are not in a vacuum. Ours, and yours, will have to be enough. So far as you have your story, and I told my story, then we have fair struggle.
Warriors, soldiers, marines, mercenaries, and bosses are dictionary defined. Dictionaries are just one artifact in debates. We debate to prove fair struggle. Called debate are synonymous to called community. Called communities are evidence for non-executives. We fair struggle for non-executive's mercy, forgiveness, and other inclusion into common life. If we live common life then we are public enough to receive our history from greater struggling community. If we receive our history then we live our history. If we live our history then we live to tell our story. Your stories, and our stories too, are context. Context means fair struggle. We forgive ourselves. We move on with our lives. We even enjoy normal lives.
We are justified fighters, though world may robot artificial intelligence overwhelming all struggle. We were in history, and our personalities are currently today. We live long lives. We can tell you how the world used to be. If we tell you our story then we rank order everyone. We are comparable. You even react in proximity to us.
We are all natural. We reinvent metal gear. Terrorists seize metal gear. Our executive infiltrates for metal gear. You know enough to fight or flight.

Attached: 09876543210.jpg (800x1000, 250.52K)

Lmao these fucking retards never picked up a book. Throughout the 90s everyone was writing about how every fucking landscape would change, just larry Landwehr in 93 alone -- just his starting excerpt
>It’s like trying to predict back in 1910 the impact of the automobile on society — the highway system, gasoline refineries, motels instead of hotels, new dating patterns, increased social mobility, commuting to work, the importance of the rubber industry, smog, drive-thru restaurants, mechanized warfare, and on and on. The net will bring more than quantitative changes, it will bring qualitative changes. Things that were impossible will now become inevitable (...)
And seeing as Kojimbo made his career in the 90s by plagiarizing the fuck out of everything

Attached: 39Qn.gif (200x221, 170.46K)

Why are you here? Execute your mission? I want to trust you, but why are you here?
I can help you understand your trustworthiness. Only the executive in the field may truly understand the situation. We need a planned, predicted, and expected executive. No surprise here. Let the world let be the world.
If you let the world let be the world then do you let the world be? If not then you must change. We need an executive standing alone. The executive and the world are same. We can't assume our executive stands together with anyone. Our executive may be the only executive in the field. We need our executive able to execute alone and solo. Whatever happens? Complete mission. If you believe in yourself then maybe we trust you. If we trust you then we allow you to accept your mission.
Revolt. Question your public governments lead through recent time slips.
Time slips are caused by mass public government employees using previously used dates on legal document signature fields like previously used dates are current date. Again, there is a current date, but a previously used date is used on legal document signature fields. A public government employee walks into work, looks at cell phone, news paper, and television. The public government employee sees wrong date. Anyone looking at mainstream newspapers, nationally broadcasted television, or syncronized cell phones? You see a wrong date. Mass public government employees use wrong date on the legal document date field.
Public governments can address liability. Three options. Public government stop relying so crucially to private companies for calendar keeping, and public government compensate victim loss. Stop time slips, and redress grievances. Second? Public government stop collecting taxes, and public government stop spending taxes. Cede opportunities to private companies. Third? Public government employees quit public government jobs, and public government employees forfeit public government job pay. Dissolve government.

Attached: 1234567890.jpg (650x950, 90.61K)

it's Lain but worse

I dropped these games after 2 hours into them. The combat is shit and there's nothing redeeming about the story, characters, nor plot. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. These games die on their spoilers and there are better movie games to play. Only boomers and with nostalgia and zoomers who try to fit into the oldfag crowd shill them here hard.

>Read a fucking book.
99,9% of literature is comparable levels of trite bullcrap to MGS2. But you don't really read books do you.

i smiled, you got it