Why the fuck can't I see the brilliance in this piece of shit?

Why the fuck can't I see the brilliance in this piece of shit?
It's been out for 11 years and I own it on three different platforms, but I just can't tolerate how fucking boring it is.
I haven't gotten to mid game on any of the 3 platforms.

Attached: poopgame.jpg (135x186, 3.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRa5aLsIum4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

game made for stupid people

it needs mods or it sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=tRa5aLsIum4

Attached: tRa5aLsIum4.jpg (1280x720, 115.19K)

I'm sorry for people like you OP

Boring after you complete the main quests (takes an hour if you take 1 hour to grind), the only part of Skyrim that was fun for me was the Forgotten Vale in Dawnguard.

Attached: 1659069401123832.jpg (1014x1024, 77.23K)

It's all in the soundtrack

Why are you so desperate to pass as stupid, OP? You have a triple digit IQ, TES was never for you.

No game has been as heavily astroturfed as Skyrim besides maybe Witcher 3. Both are total shit for mentally ill reddit fags

>how fucking boring I am
the game doesn't hold your hand and tell you how to have fun
it's an open ended sandbox where you make your own adventures
there's a reason these games essentially have modding as a requirement

It's a mediocre game that plebbitors basedface at because DOOD RANDOM DRAGON ATTACKS.

Its an entry level RPG. If you want anything deeper than a puddle, Skyrim is going to bore the fuck out of you.

>mentally ill reddit fags
skyrim is the most normie game on existence

>unironically plays the main questline in a bethesda game
>why?

Attached: 1609876936301.jpg (474x380, 22.69K)

> modding as a requirement

user I'm not a gaming expert, but I'm pretty sure a fun game doesn't require external mods to be good lol.

post some advanced level RPGs. Post only the deepest ones

Why the fuck do you keep buying the game if you can't stand it?

Wish I could give you my old mod list, but I lost it. It's fun when you mod it on PC to have Dark Souls combat & all the proper combat mods, and armor / weapons to your liking.

I was playing it like Berserk slashing people in half with a greatsword, blocking, parrying, everything had weight and you could get killed by mooks if they hit you enough times. Every fight felt tactical with the enemies having better AI, with mods it truly becomes an adventure and mini-MMO in a good sense since you can also have partners and have small-scale wars.
Also I had Archer's clothes from Fate and played with a bow and switched to summoning magic dual blades in melee.

>the game doesn't hold your hand

Attached: 1484931495809.jpg (300x300, 25.85K)

Let's discuss a good Elder Scrolls game, Morrowind.
I've recently been playing Morrowind and it's insane how much better and more fun it is compared to Skyrim. I had a slow start where I didn't know what to do and I didn't understand the fucked up mechanics but after learning them the game has been insanely fun. Everything about it from its quests to the world itself feel so free. I don't even know what the main quest is supposed to be since there isn't a quest list and markers pointing to where you're supposed to go and it's fantastic.
Recently I found St. Veloth's Hostel in Molag Mar and the topless Khajit there gave me the most uncontrollable boner I've ever had.

Attached: cat the baby.jpg (1080x1027, 778.66K)

Your fun will expire approximately 20 hours in.

>I own it on three different platforms

Well done user, owning Skyrim is a far greater pleasure than playing it. With each extra copy of Skyrim your worth as a worthless carbon lifeform will increase. On judgement day all mortals will be judged by the number of Skyrim copies they own.

Attached: 1658666970147936m.jpg (1024x732, 61.3K)

I read this with the Disco Elysium deep negro of wisdom voice

>36 minutes of fun left
gotta make it count