What's next for FNAF?

Security Breach was hated by almost everyone, the fanverse has been stagnant for almost a full year(not one game has released yet), and the movie hasn't had any information about it.

Attached: fnaf2.jpg (800x500, 188.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dqDHrG_MlGo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hww9DqrQXTk
gameinformer.com/news/2021/06/17/five-nights-at-freddys-creator-scott-cawthon-announces-retirement-after-political
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scott stopped making them, that's what's next for FNAF. It ended when he stopped making them

It'll just go down the drain more until it gets sold and shit on more.

Normalfags loved security breach, nice larp.

I know that it started going down the drain after Scott stopped, but when will the IP just finally be left alone? I feel like it's got to start losing steam soon after SB

>Fnaf fans didn't like it because it didn't have the same spirit as the originals, and wasn't scary
>Normalfags didn't like it because it runs like complete shit and is incredibly buggy
>Children didn't care about it because Poppy's Playtime over shadowed it

pretty sure he meant every sane person

well, they ran the creator off so they are at the mercy of corporate. Sec breech was a success in courting the fortnight crowd. The fandom is full of SJWs and perverts.

The return to horror fan project folded aswell
youtu.be/dqDHrG_MlGo

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 8.75K)

>The return to horror fan project folded aswell
What is this? I haven't heard about it before.

Also what does Any Forums think about fnaf +? I was kind of disappointed at first regarding the designs, but after seeing the breaking and entering video, it changed my mind. Also I really liked Phil's other fan game that I played, so I have more faith in him after playing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hww9DqrQXTk

This is the video I was referring to

What fanverse project is everyone here the most excited for?

as someone who pre-ordered the first game on desura, security breach is the game in the series i had the most fun with

security breach is necessary because the formula was getting stale, it's not perfect but if they are smart enough they'll learn from their mistakes and make a better second game. people were already bored to death by the time scott made FNAF 3

>not perfect
It could not have possibly been more improperly cobbled together. The only similarity it has to the other games is the title, and the vague concept of the character designs, which they also couldn't get right in favor of more overdesigned furbait crap

they released a shit game.
they had a better game but restarted the main development and made what we have now in only a few months.

>It could not have possibly been more improperly cobbled together
Eh, FFPS still feels like more of a mess. Though that seems to be a case of two unfinished games being stapled together in at most a year's span, while SB had two years to be made.

Honestly, I wish Scott would have just completely abandoned the night sections of FFPS, and just made a fully fleshed out Fazbear Tycoon sort of game. I love the day sections of FFPS, but the shitty fnaf 4 rip off sections during the night are horrible, and the game would have been better off without them.

I have normalfag friend who bought the game at launch and he thought it was shit by the time it was done. Videos on how underwhelming or outright bad SB was also got tons of views when the game was still a hot topic. It may not be the majority opinion (sadly), but saying SB wasn't all that great isn't controversial even in the public space

Why did the completely restart the development of Security Breach midway through? It seems like the original game would have been trying to avoid a Afton-obsessed wannabe murderer while she chases you around the pizzaplex, using the robots as her pawns. Which would have been turbokino. But instead we got a buggy shitfest with barely any Vanny in it, and of course, the Afton reveal at the end for the cherry on top.

> fuckup your game halfway in
> promise to fix it
> never fix it nd move onto your dlc
> gigachad.jpeg

Attached: gsg.png (895x761, 641.76K)

It's probably just my love of FNAF 1, but I think FNAF+ looks like genuine kino. The only thing I don't like so far is the Bonnie design, I think he looks a little bit too scary to pass off as something that people would actually take their children to go see.

Where would you put the keycards on this DOOM map?

When did he leave?

Nobody knows, but the most popular theory is that the snoycucks didn't like it or thought it was too marketable to be dark, so they asked for something different.

gameinformer.com/news/2021/06/17/five-nights-at-freddys-creator-scott-cawthon-announces-retirement-after-political
Game informer isn't exactly a great source, but it gets the point across

I don't know how anyone could continue a series after its creator is gone, I don't think there's any series that has entries better than the ones made by the OG creator, I guess a the most prominent example I could think of is the Star Wars movies.

Yeah, FFPS really would've been better off as a full-fledged tycoon game, with all the attention focused on that. Then maybe he could've done FNAF 6 as a full game later on.

A lot of the youtubers think the game is unfinished since a good amount of them experienced multiple bugs and glitches while playing.

The worst part is that Scott basically made FFPS for the sole reason of finishing off the lore and all loose ends that their may be, by literally killing off every major character in the series in a massive building fire. Security Breach basically just says "nah that didn't happen lol" and brings back William Afton and Ennard. It's really fucking stupid, I wish they would have just made an alternate timeline or something if they wanted to make more fnaf games.