Post vidya ideas. I am not secretly an idealess dev looking to snipe some game ideas

Post vidya ideas. I am not secretly an idealess dev looking to snipe some game ideas.

Attached: 1052.jpg (750x1021, 101.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/321671189/afraid-project
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok get this... it's a video game, right... BUT... its actually ........................good

If you die in the videogame, you die in real life. THE GAME FUCKING KILLS YOU IF YOU DIE IN IT.

>this ride only stops in an emergency

Attached: F833BFF8-4347-44C2-923C-791F8A16E143.jpg (1200x675, 148.14K)

I refuse to believe there is any original game ideas that haven't been done to death

indiekek op absolutely btfo'd indie devs cant make good games no matter how hard they try

imagine subjecting yourself to ride those things

For a game you'll never make.

what matters is delivering ideas at a different angle. There may be thousands of JRPGs but the ones that stand out are the ones with a good take on it

or the long standing franchises worth billions

what am i looking at?

Attached: pepe.png (655x599, 269.3K)

dude died while on one of those rides when his seat broke

What do you think it was like? I worked at a theme park for years and I can't imagine the feeling of going on something "scary" and then suddenly realizing somethings gone terribly wrong and its scary for real.

He didn’t fly so good

at least he had fun

>when his seat broke
Wrong, he was so fucking fat and tall that they couldn't close the safety properly and he slipped out of the seat when the ride hit the brakes when it was coming down.

scary as shit. Realization, panic, waiting for the inevitable end. It's a shitty way to die especially from heights where it takes a bit for you to land

>Flyers
>Can't fly

A JRPG about a freak and a carny escaping the carnival to reach a promised sanctum where said freak can live in peace. Along their journey, they find other outcasts and weirdos who help the party fight thugs, cops, hobos, and small time carnivals along the way. The freak, who is also the MC, is chosen out of a small group at the start and alters the story slightly (end goal is the same, interactions change). At the end of their journey, they find the supposed sanctum is actually working with the carnival to lure in new freaks for their show, and the boss fight involves fighting the freaks you didn't choose. Most of the journey involves doing odd jobs and finding ways to get from one town to another, with no way to backtrack, so time and sidequest management is important. Which freak you picked not only alters dialogue and interactions but also their abilities and equipment.

Attached: 8ca.jpg (367x306, 29.82K)

Time travel game where you keep fucking up and have to redo the day except time travelling you is there so now you have to unfuckup your fuckup without past you seeing you else some of reality gets fucked up and prevents fuckup you from doing something differently and preventing upfuckup you from existing because you fucked up.

>lighthearted sci-fi strategy game in the style of Advance Wars
>the world is a dystopian wasteland where corporations run the world
>corpos build armies and giant mechs to battle each other
>each corporation functions as a different C.O. with different abilities
>corporations parody real-life examples, embodying graphic design tropes and "brand identity" shit
>your units have advertisements on them and play jingles and slogans with every action
>your armies gather funding by claiming land and placing more advertisements

>story campaign:
>corpos are sucking the planet dry from all its resources
>this makes the earth's "immune system" act up, which creates magical monsters everywhere
>corporations eventually team up and fight back to beat the planet into submission and save humanity
>final battle takes place deep in the earth's core
>then the planet explodes

This is the closet thing, but dev didn't get enough funds to materialize it
kickstarter.com/projects/321671189/afraid-project
>if you fail in the game, an African dies

Attached: 1610150003926.jpg (1080x1071, 79.77K)

kart racer with fps mechanics