Started playing Destiny 2 yesterday, am I having fun?

Started playing Destiny 2 yesterday, am I having fun?

Attached: file.png (2048x1152, 1.38M)

No you're too late

No cause you can't trade loot

Maybe but you wont once you realize what your limitations are.

Destiny 1 was good (till it got too repetitive), destiny 2 was crap

D2 was at its peak during Forsaken
Everything after this was just ruining the game further and further

And then they removed Forsaken from the game entirely
how do Destiny fans defend this shit?

>how do Destiny fans defend this shit?
"It's okay because it was bad content anyway. Shooty shooty still feel good."

destiny is wife beating simulator but youre the wife

The devs spend a lot of time reassuring the community about the validity of their identities. People will buy turds and eat it if the company puts a sissy or nigga ribbon around it. Bungie routinely makes 1/8th of a genuinely good game which is enough to draw in retarded grind addicts and leave the rest to fee-fees and hugbox mentality.

>It's okay because it was bad content anyway.
which is funny because these same people praised Forsaken

I mean why in the fuck would you remove the Red War campaign? Couldn't the devs do some tweaking so that you could play the campaign without visiting the other planets?

>why in the fuck would you remove the Red War campaign?
Because it was fucking trash

Attached: 1614093633556.png (855x677, 487.17K)

What are those?

Destiny isn't a traditional campaign based game like Halo. It's a a really jank MMO and those types of games need a constant stream of new repetitive activities to keep payers engaged. The campaigns are just window dressing and tutorials and are first on the chopping block when the game reaches memory limitations and become too irrelevant to the current meta.

>Couldn't the devs do some tweaking so that you could play the campaign without visiting the other planets?
They don't know how their engine works enough to figure this out without busting the entire game. They've been struggling with their own spaghetti code engine and content creation/management this entire time and were set back when many of the old guard who designed it left the studio.
>Destiny isn't a traditional campaign based game like Halo
Irrelevant to the removal of content
>reaches memory limitations
Imagine believing this meme
>and become too irrelevant to the current meta.
Name ONE mmo that routinely removes content because of newer content being introduced

Light level grinding, content progression being timegated based on daily/weekly resets, the fact that most high level content doesn't have matchmaking, PvP in general, etc.

Best thing about the game, games balanced around trading suck

Trading only sucks because of multiboxing botters and I don't think people are going to bot in Destiny 2

It's literally just a worse Destiny 1 in every way

>Light level grinding
who cares
>content progression being timegated based on daily/weekly resets,
yeh this fucking sucks
>the fact that most high level content doesn't have matchmaking
just do it solo faggot. "but muh raids", lfg, pisscord, le reddit, most raids can be done with less than 6 people if you are good enough.
>PvP in general
filtered.

Is Marathon good or did Mandaloregaming lie to me?

i love palindrome

Attached: palindrome.png (1057x716, 664.74K)

>how do Destiny fans defend this shit?
because 90% of us havent touched that shit in literal years
no reason to do the stikes
no reason to do the raid
no reason to do the dungeon
no reason to go to tangled shore or dreaming city
no reason to do the lost sectors
no reason to do the story missions that in comparison to current story content is actually pretty shit but we had fuck all with vanilla so even dogshit looked good compared to what we were already eating.

did you play d2 before forsaken?
at the time and up to witch queen forsaken was the best destiny story.
now we have new and better story and campaigns.

christ i fucking hate Any Forums every time destiny gets brought up because 99% of the people seething in the thread literally dont fucking know anything and dont play the game.