I really want to get a Nintendo Switch Lite because I only care about the portalability of the Switch...

I really want to get a Nintendo Switch Lite because I only care about the portalability of the Switch, I think it's retarded to play it on a TV/Monitory/Docked. But the downside of it is that it can't be modded, so I feel like it'll be a waste of money. The original Switch is bigger and ugly.

But then there's the possibility of a Switch 2 being announced soon so I don't know if it's too late to get either. Should I just get the original Switch/OLED?

Attached: 1636777038998.jpg (1600x1067, 166.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PaC5RbGAeVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>portability*

Get a Steam Deck, the Switch is worthless and has next to no games.

switch 2 is already here

Attached: 237229.png (876x454, 224.86K)

You got 2 more years until switch 2

I'll like to play some Nintendie games though, and online. Like Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros.

>there's the possibility of a Switch 2 being announced soon
yes
0% possibility

There's no Switch 2/Pro in a near future. Also, get the Switch OLED. The screen is lightyears better than the original or Lite that you won't even want to look back,

You can play both of them on the Deck. They are also both dead online atm because they are old ass ports.

>I think its retarded to play it on a superior monitor and at a superior resolution
That's when user realized, he was the retarded one

The Switch 2 isn't happening until like the end of 2024, you dumb ass idiot. The Switch still easily has about 2 years left in it's lifespan.

This. The OLED screen looks 100x better than the original. OLED screens should be the standard nowadays.

How's the burn-in's looking like? Can it also be modded or no?

I also prefer handheld gaming to big screens. I like mine more than my Switch, it's smaller, lighter, has a proper d-pad and no joycon wiggle. I play mostly cheap indie games that I bought on sale. It's a lot of fun.
I will say there is no couch 2 player without the regular switch though.

It can be modded if you're not rubbish with a soldering iron.

>portability
As a Lite-only owner I have to lol at this. I've never once taken it outside the house, whereas literally every other handheld before it I had no problem doing so. Anyway, the Shitch is an underpowered low res POS. The games look their best on the small screen and it was less of a ripoff price than the docking version. Those were reasons enough for me to go Lite. Also its shit as a handheld gaming device because none of the games put on it have handheld game design sensibility. Its all console-style games all the time.

Just buy a deck.

youtu.be/PaC5RbGAeVo

Which color is the best?

Banana yellow

why would you buy a Lite and not an original or OLED version?

Are you an actual cuck? What are you going to do? Put the Lite in your pocket or some shit and just prove to everyone what a loser you are? No it's probably going to be in your backpack or probably man-purse, inside some sort of carry case. Guess what slapnuts? They make those portable cases for the superior versions of the switch and just in case you like your babby handheld games, you have the option to play them on a bigger screen, in higher definition whilst it charges the device.

COME ON MAN

Yeah the burn-in is such a non issue. The green tint because it's a fucking shitty OLED? Yeah, that's the problem and it's a day 1 issue as long as you aren't blind.

Kek.

Attached: 1657575032302.webm (480x720, 758.51K)

Kek.

Attached: cherry_picked_kirb.jpg (1280x800, 263.31K)

I'm a big fan of portables and almost got myself one because I love how thin it is and plays switch games. But having the option for more features that aren't a hinderance to gameplay is not retarded user.

Deckies just emulate BOTW for 5 minutes and then go look at title screens of other games

Always get a dockable Switch even if you think you won't use it. The Switch has notoriously shit joysticks so you'll definitely want the ability to choose different controllers if you want. You can also get Joy-Cons repaired for free by Nintendo and you won't need to ship off the entire console. If you want to save money, get a regular Switch, if you want to go all in get an OLED. But, you've waited this long so you may as well wait for new hardware that is inevitably coming.

>20W
kek, outed himself without even knowing.

>Mario Kart
>Smash
>dead online
I get into a game in under a minute.

Attached: 1571851274343.jpg (700x700, 152.79K)

Why would you want to play Smash online portably? If you’re trying at all, the sticks will start to drift, and you’re fucked because they’re attached to the console.