Terraria

How the FUCK are you expected to enjoy this game once you get to hardmode? I have
>Full Spider set
>Spider Staff
>Adamantite Repeater
>Ranger Charm
>Magma Quiver
and I still CANNOT beat any of the fucking Mechanical bosses. I almost beat the Twins once, but Skeletron just fucked me up before I could even get to the arena I set up. I also have a full titanium set + adamantite sword but fighting bosses that way does fuck all. And why the FUCK aren't there any ways to summon them naturally? I'm expected to just stand around for days until one of them chooses to show up, or farm for hours and hope to hit the lottery to get the consumable that allows me ONE chance to fight one of these assholes? Not to mention all the white Crimson/Corruption is spreading completely unchecked. I made an attempt to section them off with hellevators but I barely hit the cavern layer before I realized this shit has spread like wildfire all throughout the underground and there's no reliable way to cut it off. I've pretty much accepted that this world will be overrun, and I'm fine with that, but I'd appreciate if I could at least make PROGRESS. I'm trying to go summoner at this point but I looked up the next sets/weapons and everything is post mechanical-bosses. What am I missing here?

Attached: 1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 141.54K)

It's simple: You play on Master Mode.

Attached: file (95).png (275x183, 95.1K)

Heart lanters, pots and good equpment idk? it didn't seem that hard to me but maybe i'm in the minority

Unironic skill issue, also get wings if you haven't. Focus more on mobility.

I have wings. They're just the shitty demon wings from my time in hell building the 1000000000 block road over the sea of lava but they do the job. I'm too much of a midwit to dedicate the time to making and stocking up on potions, but I'd rather not play at all if it's what's expected of me. I prefer stat potions and shit like that to be BONUSES, not mandatory. I'd like if my build was capable of getting by on it's own.

Honestly this.
Especially the potions.
Generally Hardmode bosses expect you to either ride the violently inflating equipment stats or downing literally every possible potion available.
It's why there's a key to chug every potion at once.

go melee, rangefag.

Attached: frostarmor.png (966x1110, 28.89K)

Potions are only mandatory in Expert and Master, but you can do both without them, they just make the game easier. Get better wings and a dash accessory. You can also use the cheese tactic of spamming a bunch of eyes of cthulhu before a bossfight to get a bunch of hearts on the ground so you can pick them up for emergency healing. You can also house a nurse at the arena.

melee is laughable garbage at this point in the game.

until i got the newer armor sets it was really difficult

you're just bad, that's more than enough to kill mech bosses. Make a huge (like 500+) platform to fight them on, use buff potions, and then shoot them until they die and don't get hit.

use gravity potion for twins, I used megashark, for all the mechs.
destroyer is easy but you need star cannon or a bow with jester arrows to hit many parts
skeletron prime is easier than skeletron idk how you can die to that.

get the clemtaminator as soon as possible and spray green stuff way -way- more than you think is enough.
pro tip: sunflowers prevent the spread

Master Mode is literal trash.

Filtered.

Attached: 1656457715040.jpg (750x583, 42.86K)

I hope you are playing on expert.
> I still CANNOT beat any of the fucking Mechanical bosses
First of all get the onyx blaster and craft explosive bullets, once you do go and kill queen slime to get the blade summon, then you can kill the destroyer and craft full hallowed armor + Megashark, that will suffice to kill prime and twins comfortably.

The blades have low damage but they are extremely fast and will track bosses even when you fly.

>Not sticking to your class
You didn't beat the game.

OP is already going mixed though.

Summoner is a hybrid class you can wear summoner armor + accessories but attack with a gun, magic weapon or whatever.
>b-b-b-but muh whips!!!!!1
Whips are zoomer trash, original summoners used whatever and I'm an original summoner so I will use a gun.

Master Mode is shit. All it does is buff stats and give some cosmetic pets and mounts. Where are the damn AI changes to the bosses?

Nah. It's just trash.

Attached: Terraria_qj124ZTMgq.png (1920x1050, 793.16K)

one of your rooms are burning.