Multiversus

so is shaggy technically part of the shoto family now?

also talk about multiversus i guess

Attached: FT2DKb_UYAA8kUF.jpg (680x409, 82.96K)

God i fucking hate zoomers.

can someone make this fella green

Attached: e97.jpg (654x560, 26.33K)

How in the fuck is Kazuya shoto

The only shotos in this pic are Ryu and Ken. Smash players are retarded.

I caved in and got the wonder woman skin. She is hot as fuck.

Attached: Bloodlines_WW.jpg (882x976, 85.57K)

POST EM

Attached: damostwanted.jpg (2180x3678, 2.03M)

>flying horizontal kick move
>rising uppercut
>reliable projectile that doesn't cost meter
He's literally more of a shoto than Sean

Shaggys moveset is awful. He throws a sandwich he pulls out of the ground instead of eating it and all his moves are king fu and super saiyan horseshit.

He should be unhinging his jaw to bite you/eat items. His moves should be him jumping in fear and shit like that. He’s pretty much captain falcon in that his moveset has nothing to do with the source material.

When it was only Ryu and Ken in smash people called them "the shotos" for shorthand like in SF
But smash players who had no clue what that term meant assumed it just meant, "character from a fighting game" and ran with it, because it didn't conflict. Then Terry gets added, and these same retards call him a shoto and everyone threw a shit fit over what the word actually meant

she's 14 canonicaly

It's because giga shaggy has been a meme for a long time and devs are redditors

"Shoto" is an archetype, user

Attached: file.jpg (1021x839, 177.11K)

Getting mad at things changing and kids enjoying stuff

>His moves should be him jumping in fear and shit like that
his dodges are

that's probably gonna be scooby's moveset to be fair

they probably went full meme on shaggy specifically because they wanted to keep a unique moveset on him (and it probably was good for advertising)

>Knocks you off stage once
>Launches you into the blast zone at 10% with a motivational speech
How did this shit get past playtesting?

Attached: 1658989179102609.jpg (1664x1000, 232.48K)

this artist fucking sucks.

3 watermarks

Yeah that’s true I will give him that. Maybe a move where he hides in a barrel and he rolls around in it or something like that. Every other character seems to be pretty faithful to the source material. Definitely enjoying Bugs and Tom and Jerry.

Shaggy has been shown to fight people in the newer shows, and his backstory and family have military connections. I guess if you want a moveset off the original show he could do that stuff and summon Scooby, but I guess they wanted to cover more.

ready for marriage

His absolute worst is when he tried to write a full on smash comic fan fic about a few characters reviving the entire roster after sephirot killed them

This guy could end up like anthony burch having a full mental breakdown after realizing his entire sense of humor and personality is just whatever is popular on reddit

We’re all 14 mentally so it’s okay

Why won't any of Finn's attacks combo when the game keeps telling me they do?
What the hell is going on? People can just dodge out of his side attacks even while being hit.

I have no issues with him having some king fu moves. I get the more recent shows have him doing that. But pretty much every move is martial arts shit. It’s not true the character. His taunt and pre match animation has him cowering and then you get in the game and he’s this confident king fu master/super saiyan with some shrieking dodge moves. Makes zero sense.