Tacticsfags...

Tacticsfags. Explain how a someone playing for the first time blind would be able to beat dorter slums in a reasonable amount of tries without grinding. You can't. You're all bullshitters that grinded and cheesed out any semblance of "tactics" in this "strategy" game.

Attached: Fftbox.jpg (316x316, 45.41K)

At most you need to do 1 or 2 extra random battles to unlock phoenix down for your chemist, I'd hardly call it grinding.
Most of the game is piss easy, stop being mad at one of the few times it puts up a challenge.

git gud

You do know fft is one of the easiest srpgs ever made right

Use your Gameshark

use magic. But you do need to grind in this game.

>without grinding

Grinding is an organic difficulty. A first timer would use it as intended; unless they had some meta knowledge / a brain.

Main concern in that fight is the Black Mage, the fight otherwise is easy. One of the archers doesn't even have a weapon equipped. Algus and Delita act like dumbasses and chase the archer up top instead of fighting the knight which doesn't help but as others said, git gud.

Ya some missions are rough
I remember that one, the fort against algus, some fight against ninjas in the desert, and DRAW YOUR SWORD, RAMZA giving me trouble when I was 15 yo

Don't remember anything of the game after wiegraf, it was just a stomp with ramza ninja, hamedo and any height skills

>アルガス・サダルファス
>Algus Sadalfus

I can't believe some people still defend the PSX TL.

Saves and reloads, just like how anyone eventually overcame any of the hard check fights

l I t t l e m o n e y

S O U L

when I realized that you get AP for every action I just extended every fight to get early mage and other classes
But I think the dorter isn't that hard

send a chemist up to take out the archer and heal Algus/Delita
your others should prioritize the wizard
wizards take extra damage while chanting spells btw
one of the archers doesn't even have a fuckin bow, save him for last

I beat this game when I was 10, stop being a disgusting Tacticlet and git gud.

Wasn't that stage raining? Teach thunder to a wizard

>replayed this many times as toddler
>always managed to get myself stuck, but making small progress everytime
>years later, playing properly, ps1 fucking died shortly after killing the dude that turns into blue demon goat(my biggest filter by far)
>decided to wait for the eventual shitty port to pc/remaster on consoles to ccomplete the game instead of emulating
its been well over a decade now and im still waiting, fucking Square, hopefully it'll get a "remake" on the Octopath engine

Name 5 that are harder

I was like 10 the first time I played it, and I it took me a couple of hours

if there is a remake it will be baby mode easy just like Tactics Ogre on PSP

literally every FE
Tactics Ogre
Hoshigami
Yggdra Union
SNES Super Robot Wars

>FE
>Tactics Ogre
>Yggdra
>harder
Kek

Best job system of any game ever

>play SRPG
>too easy, can easily kill every enemy
>20 hours later
>haha you leveled up the wrong character and he's not strong enough for the late game, too bad. You're soft-locked now