There are people who unironically think this piece of shit is better than Yakuza 3

>there are people who unironically think this piece of shit is better than Yakuza 3

Attached: 81cMVYxRIuL._SL1500_.jpg (1298x1500, 276.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vuvrLTgWWPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SELFISH DEED

JUSTIFEEEEEEEE

If Saejima didn't suck ass to play as, I'd potentially like it more than 3. It was amazing to play the first time around way back when and became my favorite. It didn't help that 3 was gutted in the west and thus had much less going for it. Over time and replays however, 3 worked its way back up above it.

y4 is kino you fucking pleb

Yakuza 3 and 5 are shit. Yakuza 4 is not shit.

Tanimura is easily a top 3 character play style wise in the series. It's just a shame he only appears in 4 and then vanishes.

Ok? So what? Stop getting offended over different opinions, you'll be happier.

Both are better than dogshit 7.

Judgement is better than any Yakuza

This is the game that made me realize that Kamurocho works like Hogwarts.
The general layout is the same but details shift around for no reason.

Hands down worst story I've ever played. The game itself is good but holy shit that story.

you must admit that it was the most ambitious one. Going from the same protag over and over to suddenly having 3 more was ambitious.

Kek. You didn't even spell it right.

youtu.be/vuvrLTgWWPE

Attached: 1554701813139.gif (403x226, 350.96K)

>completely unrelated game is better than some other random fuck off game
ok

hear me out
RUBBER
BULLETS

>three games straight of playing as an immovable pillar of moral right and a metaphor for the strength to protect the meek
>fuck that shit, you're playing as a creepy sex loser and money lender who laughs at chubbos for being worried about rape and simps for a murderer
>okay, now you're a spree murderer (technically a spree assault with a deadly weapon violator that everyone thinks is a spree murderer) breaking out of prison
>okay, now you're a corrupt cop, shirk your duties at the mahjong parlor, defraud some kids to pursue vigilante justice, and shake down some local businesses
4 gave the series the shot in the arm of brave morally ambiguous variance from formula it needed, before 0 went balls out and lucked into a niche in the Western market

>Yakuza 0
shit sux

>first yakuza without tank controls
>bad
excuse moi faggete

>money lender
he wasn't a money lender
he was giving away money to people he thought were worthy to fix up the Kamurocho society that's why his nickname was Kamurocho lifeline
Akiyama traded stocks for a living
>spree murderer
Saejima was arguably more of an immovable pillar of moral right than Kiryu
>corrupt cop
the entire storyline was about Tanimura being one of the only cops that WEREN'T corrupt

>>first yakuza without tank controls
That was actually Yakuza 5