30 hours in project zomboid

>30 hours in project zomboid
>haven't even survived to helicopter event yet

Attached: suicide.png (612x611, 434.22K)

I have never played this game but your guy looks pretty fucked up assuming that is your character in the image, I don't think he can even make it to a helicopter my dude

Will somebody make Any Forums server or something in the past it used to exist but i think some drama happened (ofc)

>wanting to play video games with Any Forumstards

It iz what it iz i dont want to play on other servers so why not with Any Forums tards

>start burglar
>hotwire car
>slowly drive and knock the zombies down
>reverse back and forth over them till they pop
>you have now finished the game

>thinks helicopter event is an escape event

Most easily fortifiable base location? Longest I've survived so far was 8 days as a nomad. I got lost and found myself at the summer camp, slept on a bathroom floor for two nights got depressed and was eaten

I don't get the point of the game. I can have fun in sandboxes like Kenshi or Starsector or Mountain Blade etc, but I just don't get Zomboid.

Is the location get 3 cars and youa re golden also pretty much 0zombies are there
go to unnficial map and type these cords 0.57125,0.18632,36

Fuck wrong guy

any map mod recommendations? i just wiped my workshop subscriptions
already have dylan's pack

>Slowly start taking damage on the car with each zombie hit.
>Eventually end up breaking an important part that you can't replace since you aren't versed in mechanical parts
>You are now trapped in a car that is very possibly surrounded by zombies.

Attached: 1635713337713.gif (499x439, 12.51K)

just find a large warehouse, or a big gated house next to a lake. I usually end up with two bases, one for farming and nearby trapping, and the other for storage/supplies.
get a generator and a handful of working cars at each base and you're good to go.

Can you spawn vehicles using debug mode? I want to roleplay as a soldier that went AWOL like the black guy from the day after

Attached: MP.jpg (975x729, 236.78K)

the rosewood fire station is a fave of mine, but its not specifically fortified
any building with a (tall) wire fence around it already is a good candidate

just run away somewhere as soon as you hear the thing

try to find a fenced area surrounded by tall gates (zombies doesnt break these tall walls) then build crates and fences like this on the entrace, normal zombies will try to climb the fence instead of breaking it, and the crate will make sure they dont do it

there you go, now you have a safe heaven base. only downside is that crawlers can attack the fences, plus the only entrance/exit is by climbing the gates, so make sure you're not winded or being followed by zombies

Attached: pz.png (894x572, 1022.37K)

Project femboid.

the helicopter doesnt come to save you, its literally just frank west coming to take some neat pictures of you while fighting off a fucking horde of zombies with a screwdriver

Attached: 1650043190530.gif (450x250, 1.33M)

it went to shit when zion burned down

>I don't think he can even make it to a helicopter my dude
LOOOK LOOOK SURVIVORS

Attached: xdjridwnt9581.jpg (602x452, 51.48K)

>11 years of gamedev
>still no npcs
lmoa

The point is playing survival in an hostile modern environment. That's it. And you have access to mods to customize it further.

>doesn't play with expanded helicopter events
>doesn't play with all events set to insane

Attached: 1263232606995_Reaction_faces_part_1-s350x345-151481-580 (1).jpg (350x345, 33.47K)

I own a roleplay server and the players only know my character exists from the threatening notes he leaves them and the metric fuckton of zombie corpses I make when I walk from one town to another.