Should I try playing Cyberpunk 2077 or is it not worth it?

Should I try playing Cyberpunk 2077 or is it not worth it?

Attached: cyberpunk.png (1024x1024, 1.41M)

If you have a good pc

It's got terrible reception everywhere. Why would you think it's a good idea to play it?

It's not even doing anything demanding to warrant a high end PC.

Pirate this piece of shit. There's not need to waste a single cent on it.

wasnt terrible, people to much hype onto it which ultimately led to what was certainly going to happen, dissapointment.

youll enjoy the game but it wont shit out coffee and pizza for you, like most thought it would do

Yes. It’ve very fun and provides some surprisingly diverse builds. I dabble between full shotgun annihilation terminator style builds to deus ex tier stealth a lot and both are fun as hell.

Seething hypefag

Its ok if you approach it as a single player looter shooter with pretty visuals (on 1/4 of the map because they ran out of budget for the rest)
Dont expect a RPG or even a good movie game

Does anyone know if the tranquilizer darts for the arm launcher are fixed yet?
Do they still explode?

Attached: F7822348-3986-4C63-8D2E-C9042ECCDFEA.jpg (3840x2160, 1.04M)

Found the low-standard fag.

Attached: 1629476315446.png (798x594, 780.27K)

>with pretty visuals
You jest right? This games not pushing graphics.

Not at full price... $60 on steam is not worth it. If you really feel like playing I'd recommend you either wait and buy on sale, so you can still refund it. Or buy from a key site for way less, like $15 on most key sites.

It's a very good game imo, great worldbuilding. Not often you see a fleshed out amazing city in vidya. Just lacks pace changes which all witchers never lacked, there's a whole lot of doom and gloom.

Yup, seething.

Seconding this

The city does look impressive with RT on. What open world game looks better to you?

it's a fucking looter shooter so no

RDR2 from top to bottom instantly comes to mind

30 mins of driving around in Cyberpunk for no reason

Attached: 1641984253618.jpg (1920x1080, 284.39K)

Better landscapes sure but cities are too small to compare. Cyberpunk has a ton of verticality in some places and fully crowded.

I like it in a lot of ways and dislike it in a lot of ways. I'm not sure if it's worth playing desu.
>pros
>kinda fun shooter. I recommend a samurai build tho, way more fun.
>Quests are character-based, fairly interesting quest chains, especially if you like the characters
>Johnny grew on me

>cons
>open world is kind of a sham. Mostly just point a to point b with a few "cyberpsychos" and shootouts in-between
>dialogue goes between extremely corny to extremely retarded with almost no inbetween
>tons of cutscenes, you can go whole sessions barely touching your gun
>hacking is broken, don't go this way if you wanna have fun

>woke shit
>worth it

>RDR2
>copy pasted assets the game
>good
You gotta be shitting me mate, RDR2 sucks ass.

>people to much hype onto it

"People" didn't expect anything other than the things CDPR explicitly promised. None of which they delivered. It's entirely CD Projekt's fault for promising the greatest RPG ever and delivering a buggy linear looter-shooter.