How did it come to this PS5chads?

>msn.com/en-us/entertainment/gaming/sony-warns-of-weaker-playstation-business-as-game-sales-wobble/ar-AA105PVn
How did it come to this PS5chads?

Attached: 1643978892845.jpg (760x380, 34.52K)

How can one expect to make a profit selling game consoles with 0 games exactly? The hardware is still sold at a loss.

Shockingly, scalpers being left alone to generate good short-term headlines and shareholder buzz wasn't great for the long-term.

Fuck off already

You sell on hype of course. Marketing is one hell of a drug. Fuck the consumer, what do they know?

Suicide, marketeer, when is YOUR day?

>have zero games worth buying the console for
>Business goes down
W O W

Making specs higher than you can feasibly pump out in sufficient quantity turns out to be a bad idea. Nintendo has the right approach when it comes to hardware.

>corporations push leftism
>throw their full weight behind leftists, literally to the point of letting them shut down their businesses, chase out essential talent, and cost them billions repeatedly via horrible projects
>call everyone who points out the problems with this a Nazi; fight to make leftist voices the only voices that are allowed anywhere on the planet
>get leftism
NOOO HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?!

This. Games that cost billions to make to look impressive on your (already outdated) hardware is a suckers game.

>70 dollars games hurt sales
How shocking

Ratchet made a fucking ton.

>kill all your IP's
>every single game is ugly woman open world copy and paste template

>msn.com
topkek, see name

Did it? Even Sony barely talk about it when referencing their top earning PS5 software.

Works on my machine, doom and gloom threads seem to be a cope by you retards that have zero interest in anything but hating Sony and pretending the Switch has games.

They dint have to though. Graphics don't mean shit if the game ain't fun. Meanwhile I'm playing 8bit boomer shooter in vr that I paid close to 2k to be able to do so (my first vidya pc was a bad purchase)

I like my PS5 but p[retending it has anywhere close to the library of the Switch right now is pathetic user.
Sony needs to go back to funding a diverse set of lower budget games rather than focusing on shitty services and 100 gajillion dollar budget ones every 5 years.
Then again I have both so maybe you dont and you're the one coping.

>recession starting
>OMG ONLY SONY MUST BE DOWN BECAUSE LEL UGLY WOMEN IN GAMES!!!!!!
T
Why do so many low IQ people browse this board?

2 things that always sell No matter if in a recession or depression.

Booze and Sex

This, those retarded bastards are fucked even when woke era is done.