Why are people so inconsiderate with spoilers here...

Why are people so inconsiderate with spoilers here? You wouldn’t want me to spoil anything for you so don’t spoil anything for me.

Attached: C6CC5EA9-92C9-4439-8E9E-56019EBE0418.jpg (301x264, 11.64K)

>crying over someone not making you waste time
the state of consumers

People mostly just seek to harm other people, nobody cares about you or your feelings.

It’s funny, people want you to treat then right but they don’t treat others right.

The journey hold more importance than the destination.
When you understand it you stop giving a fuck about spoiler.

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
>SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
>SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
>SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
>SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
>SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

SPIKE DIES
L DIES
YANG DIES

STOP WITH THE SPOILERS

I actually never watched harry potter and didn’t know this

Spoilers take away from the journey. Journeys are supposed to be exciting and interesting. If feels like less of a journey if you already know what’s going to happen?

Shit sucks.

Attached: 1648065127180.png (750x750, 22.57K)

If the quality of your "journey" (read: product consumption) depends entirely on whether or not you know what happens at the end of the story then you're retarded

>if you enjoy a story a certain way then you’re retarded
Okay.

I follow the golden rule, but some people are evil and don't. Any Forums is notorious for attracting sociopaths because of the strict anonymity. They're attracted to the lack of consequences for being cunts for no reason at all. You knew this already. Bottom line is I agree. It's why I don't use Any Forums despite loving anime and don't use Any Forums when I'm trying to avoid spoilers for a particular game

Attached: pensiveemoji.jpg (640x480, 40.22K)

If we did that we couldn't discuss anything. If you know you're playing something that you don't want spoilers for, stay off the internet until you finish it.

Bejitasissies...

I try not to spoil shit for newer games. Not so much for older games.

Attached: FXwPI2fUYAEN139.jpg (915x911, 104.57K)

I properly spoiler tag things when a game is still new and there's a large number of players still going through a first playthrough but after those first few months I stop giving a fuck. You should know better than to go into a thread discussing a game with any sort of story elements to it before you've finished playing it, especially after the initial launch of the game.

Attached: 1636797302438.gif (400x400, 970.28K)

>Liquid dies
>Solidus Snake dies
>The Boss dies
>Major Zero dies
>Revolver dies
>Paz dies
>Solid Snake dies
>Big Boss (Naked Snake) dies
:)

I remember when FF7R got released and some fucks here somehow spoiled the entire story months before the actual game came out. Like idk how this is even possible for a new game. It must have been some insider who browses this shithole.

Because it's le ebin to ruin things for other people.

Dumbledore was already dying because of a curse, and he arranged his death with Snape, who was simping for Harry's dead mom all along.

Now that you mention it, I remember Snape saying he was able to contain the curse within the hand. Why didn't they just amputate the hand then and be rid of the curse? Then again, Dumby insisted that he had to die, so I guess that's a moot point.