It has been a fun ride, anons

It has been a fun ride, anons

Attached: file.png (935x736, 349.71K)

It's pretty cool

Attached: file.png (927x734, 266.3K)

i like it

garbage

Oh my god it was a mod all along. Who could've guessed?

Attached: 1345060573868.png (757x564, 366.81K)

qrd, stopped caring about the church bullshit days ago

Attached: 1641320442900.jpg (1080x1077, 353.51K)

trannies made a mod and lead people around.

I love the retarded 'eceleb' modders kept saying "dude these tools don't exist". All it takes is one autistic retard with coding abilities to create these tools in isolation.

Figures

Attached: 1536509882789.png (900x844, 274.38K)

I can't put it any more more succinctly than
>I was only pretending to be retarded

What is all this church shit I’ve heard about lately? Is is some creepy pasta or something?

QRD?

Literally scroll up retard

love how the modding trannies are jerking themselves off saying that they sucessfully trolled everyone despite everyone calling it a mod from the get go

Attached: Twitch.jpg (2340x1080, 656.79K)

Doesn’t describe anything.

No one is spoon feeding you here retard, literally use google and read.

It fucking does you clown. God you ledditor trannies are so fucking stupid

so the people spamming it were trannies all along? and whenever they'd say "obsessed" after people calling them trannies they were actually seething???

Troons going scorched earth on a mod project they tanked in a few days.

>everyone calling it a mod from the get go
nice asshurt revisioning. I went into one of these threads two days ago and every single post was calling it viral marketing for the switch release

It ended in such a lame way. Just add some retarded memes at the end, 2b fortnite dancing or whatever and it would feel so much better as a joke.

No user that was the discord trying to gaslight. Their new angle is claiming this was just fun.
They are in primo cope mode.

are they crying about death threats yet?

I fucking hate modders so fucking much. I hate their fucking discord cults, their tranny grooming rings. I hate them.

Impossible, some nonce on Twitter said there's no way it could possibly be a mod.

Sorry you believed the obvious shilling but that’s not my problem

inb4 C&D from Square-Enix. They are stupid for making such commotion about it.

Even japan is pissed off at them for trying to come to them to make excuses. They are in a ton of message boards being told to gtfo for being faggots.

Attached: lol.png (826x122, 16.78K)

You guys are so cool for not caring
Lol the mystery was fun, sue me

>zoomers on here hate mods now
God you fags are insufferable. You'll spend all day crying about aspects of games you dislike but then also cry about the solution to that problem.

Unironically, they went quite as soon as anons said they were sending the info to Square. They are noided now.

modders and translators are autistic self-important freaks that genuinely view themselves as equal to or greater than the creators of the actual game

tranny

Youre not alone, user.

I like mods. We like mods. We don't like disingenuous tranny faggots making mods and purposely misinforming people with a fake rumor (the church shit) for clout. Fuck off.

Attached: 1653285157802.jpg (1125x1103, 156.99K)

Did no one try to explore the game assets to check or are we at that level of retardation now?

I'm building a file on it to send to SE. I've got all the screenshots from their discord from the past 4 days.
They kept trying to link their bullshit to SE officially in the early stages of the larp.

People checked in 5 minutes and found it to be fake, the discord started gaslighting people immediately.

they did several times, the response was IT MIGHT BE AN OLD VERSION OR DEV BUILD LOL, THE LEVEL MIGHT INSTANTLY BE CREATED AND LOADED UNDER CERTAIN TRIGGERS LOL

Faggots were pulling the "he has a special copy", "Its only ont he PS4 version", and "the asset is hidden" cards.

hate them all you like, but they were SUCCESSFUL, everyone is talking about them

not him but that doesnt describe anything at all.
you sound like one of my sisters after losing an argument

Successful people don't go into cope mode

Thank you for your DMCA inquiry. This response is a confirmation we have received your message. A response from this account is automated and not a confirmation of any legal action. All messages are reviewed and if actionable will be referred to appropriate parties in their particular territories for further evaluation of any potential copyright violation.

Attached: 3829389123.jpg (300x300, 16.11K)

No, you went into the thread and saw the obvious discord trannies saying that getting shit on by everyone else.

nah I'm talking about Lego Racers

Attached: rocket racer.jpg (800x586, 27.37K)

when the modding tools (if they don't get C&D'd) come out can we have stuff likes nude mods for every character or is it just a shitty map maker using the copied city assets and being able to put meme models wherever you want like what we saw here

Nothing is going to come of it. People will choose to not work with the tools devised by these types instead of using it.
They fucked up that hard.

>dude im on my moms phone, she doesn't let me record
anyone who fell for it is a retard

>success is having even more people call you a faggot