Ciao!

Ciao!

>Persona 2 remake.
>2023 or 2024.

>Tadashi Satomi, writer for Persona 1 and 2, was re-recruited to work on an upcoming Atlus project a while ago.
>He hasn’t worked on Persona since the Eternal Punishment PSP port 10 years ago.
>The current Persona dev team has been interested in P2 for nearly a decade now but didn’t want to commit to a new project without Satomi’s involvement.
>Development was supposed to begin years ago but Satomi left to work on Caligula Effect and it’s remake - and then COVID hit. Schedules didn’t line up again until last year.
>Rather than being built on top of P5’s gameplay, it’s going to play like SMTV with a Persona coat of paint.
>Currently don’t know if it’ll include Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment in one package.

You can forward to seeing this announced at one of this year’s Persona anniversary livestreams. It’s still early in development so don’t expect much from the announcement.

That’s all for now. Think positive

Attached: 1506918539891.jpg (200x200, 6.59K)

Even if true we're kind of a long ways away from it being real huh.

Also > it’s going to play like SMTV with a Persona coat of paint.
So linear story only but with all out attacks/ Fusion Spells and P5 like visuals?

Will it include Kamoshida as playable character?

I don't think they can release a game with cool Hitler in current year.

Attached: 115.png (600x583, 316.29K)

Atlus will never acknowledge oldsona again besides the mandatory anniversary merchandise shilling, PSP remakes bombed too hard

What's Yamai doing nowadays?

No hitler no buy

You are retarded if you think that a mainline persona remake of any of the titles wouldn't sell gangbusters in current year. Do you even fathom the amount of faggot secondaries p5 has brought In alone? People frothing at the mouth for le epic persona nonsense? The same retards who make fake calling cards for online sex pests? Wake the fuck up boomer it's current year.

They are fucked no matter what they do. If they go the faithful route then it will bomb because there will be no waifu faggotry and social sim elements for the people who hate RPGs. If they turn oldsona into nusona then they will alienate old fans and nusona babies won't buy because it isn't nusona, you can see this in how they stripped SH2 out of any personality the old devil summoner games had and no one cares about that game as a result.

Oh I completely agree. But that doesn't change the fact that it would sell gangbusters.

Fuck Persona 2 and hearttits. Persona 3 needs a remake badly.

Samefagging here but to reiterate here. Stapling the name persona to an rpg project nowadays is guaranteed money for atlas despite whatever backlash they get from it. Tracking week 1 sales of that would be funny to see because Noone got what they wanted

>P2 remake before P1
Not a chance in hell.

You say that but the last 2 persona dancing games sold like absolute crap

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSS I LOVE REMAKES

Attached: 1615189727662.png (640x591, 20.02K)

Vegan

Yeah, I love remakes.

Attached: Myself - mugshot.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Delusional. You WANTING it doesn't mean P3 needs one.

FUCKING PURSE OWNERS....taking all of Atlus' resources. We could be getting a new Etrian Odyssey or Digitcal Devil Saga remake, but no gotta please the purse owner faggots.

Yeah because they aren't mainline persona rpg games. Like a p2 remake would be. (Also it's weird to discuss persona at all with the word mainline)

You are delusional. I wanting something means that's exactly what the world needs.

>t. Nyx

Nice do you have a fucking SOURCE though?

I want p6 with a college setting and cute female protag
No remakes

No. Everything you want is wrong and would ruin Persona.

>Digital Devil Saga remake
No thanks, i don't want the ((new)) fandom to ruin the game.

Big if true.

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fav61zi.mp3].webm (480x480, 2.92M)

It's retarded that the user thinks those games need outright remakes in the first place. Remaster sure, but an outright remake is just unnecessary.
The only game that'd be interesting in any degree to see a remake of would be Raidou.