Why did the ps5 fail and where does sony go from here?

Why did the ps5 fail and where does sony go from here?

Attached: F92D60D3-94DF-4E7E-920C-E5A07ED98AC0.jpg (1125x1432, 584.25K)

They could try making games, stop censoring shit, and MAKE FUCKING GAMES

Nowhere. It's time they died and joined Sega for retarded business choices.

Umm no sweetie this is because of the hardware shortage

Sony is doomed

this can go in one of two ways:
1) snoyshill bots ignore your thread and it dies
2) snoyshill bots flood your thread and it loses its reason to exist

You're right, hardware shortage makes people unable to the device that they buy games for.

...a mobile controller ought to fix this!

back to ps4

lol
lmao
make more woke games and censor the japanese ones

Literally like 3 games. I bought a PS5, and the only "PS5 games" I played were Judgement and Forbidden West, both of which are basically PS4 games anyways. I use it to play PS4 games more than anything else because an actual PS4 sounds like JAV actresses moaning. I use my PC and Switch more, even though I emulate 99% of all Switch games I play. I mean, I like my PS5 but Sony shit the bed with this, and I cannot blame hardware shortages as much as I want to, it was a lack of pushing for good PS5 exclusives from devs

Attached: 1659035047291877.jpg (1280x1440, 103.11K)

Idk why they don't just start selling their games on PC. Xbox does and they aren't hurting anymore.

Nintendo’s next console will be more powerful than a ps4 and portable on top of that. So if sony continues to rely on an almost 10 year old console to make money they’re not going to be around for much longer.

did you accidentally a word?

Jim ryan truly deserve this, fucking jew

Lack of PS5s, scalpers, unable to secure products to make more consoles, hubris.

>Why did the ps5 fail and where does sony go from here?
they let scalpers buy up all the consoles when everyone was inside looking for something to do during covid. when it was at the peak of its hype so now only a handful of rich people who could afford to pay 2k for a console have one. And now when its a year old there are no games for it and everyone bought an xbox or switch instead and no one is actually playing the console because scalpers have 500 ps5s collecting dust in a storage locker

will they actually start doing something about scalpers now that it's actually causing significant problems?

Still waiting for for good exclusives.

they're not coming bro...

>where does sony go from here?
hopefully back to making high quality electronics and not shitty movies and games

Nobody wants a controller with a built in microphone you can't disable.
Get fucked glowniggers.

>when everyone was inside looking for something to do

Conversely this is why Switch did so well. When COVID started my entire FB feed was flooded with women who I thought didnt play more than Candy Crush posting pics of their AC island.

I love the fact that the scalpers are actually skrewing them over now. At first they didn't give a shit that it hurt consumers and now it's biting them in the ass