Prostitution is... LE GOOD

prostitution is... LE GOOD
there are all hard working sexworkers!

Attached: yakuza_like_a_dragon.jpg (1440x2160, 978.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmLrJTpOx4A
youtube.com/watch?v=wq-8t1K6534
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sex penis

>job bad because uhhh it just is

>just give up your dignity and become a degenerate bro

Dragonchads keep on winning.

>whores haven't always been threated as "people trying to get by" in the yakuza series
>In a part of Tokyo that's known as it's red light district
Man those hating on Y7 are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

women's don't really care about dignity, they've been whoring since the beginning of time and will continue no matter the legality or the moral condemnation. They would literally rather whore themselves and their daughters out than approve of sex robots.

But enough about corporate wageslavery

Some people just aren't cut out for anything more in life. That's fine, it allows men to pay for services that they choose to pay for. If I want to pick up some broads and pay them to satisfy whatever kinks I have, that should be my right in a capitalist society.

Yakuza presents a fantasy life where a good babushka is giving these young ladies a fair job but in reality illegal prostitutes like this are expoited by pimps that takes most of their profits and they cant even leave

>MORALISM IS OK WHEN I DO IT, the post

Attached: 1644341004167.jpg (500x565, 49.33K)

Yeah, I really didn't understand what was I fighting for.

why would anyone but ugly women hate on prostitution?

>Le Korean and Chinese gangs are good guys! Lets relax our immigration laws!

>Crash your soapland with no survivors

Attached: 23145340.jpg (899x720, 99.99K)

YES! ban prosititution so that way your'e forced to become indentured to us all because of your toxic primal urges!!!

Attached: jewish girls.jpg (864x626, 90.86K)

This the thread where we pretend to misunderstand Dragon? In that case
>Bleach Japan did nothing wrong
>ACAB even Adachi

Attached: posting adachi's face because if I don't people think I mean Persona 4.png (702x1758, 1003.46K)

Because. Um...

>there are all hard working sexworkers!
the ones that fuck you are.

Nah, there's plenty of places like that in Japan. Plenty of pimp-owned places too of course, but if whores are mistreated enough they'll just open their own place. Mamas can be just as exploitative as pimps, but they're often former whores (or even still active whores) themselves so they're more likely to look out for their underlings enough that they won't rebel.

It's harmless. You need to stop dictating. Let people do what they want.

This. Good sex requires a lot of skill, even more so when you don't have 6+ months to learn your partners preferences.

it's called having morals and being civilized you degenerate filth

Based pro-lifer

Bleach Japan DID do nothing wrong

Can't wait to see Ichiban in Yakuza 8. Finally a protagonist people enjoy.

This. I don't mind the combat change. I'm glad the series is getting something fresh. Ichiban carries it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=gmLrJTpOx4A

only childless cretins love prostitution
literal genetic dead ends

>Turn-based combat

I don't see how this is appealing compared to the previous games, what were they thinking?

>Oldest protagonist in JRPG history is "something fresh"
How ironic.

Button-mashing shit-tier action combat is a joke.

I have more respect for prostitutes than any other women. At least prostitutes don't pretend that they offer something else than pussy.

>With a party consisting of an ex-cop, a dirty homeless man, and a secretary.

Attached: 1618000108962.png (512x512, 308.06K)

Y7 has less depth as an RPG than other Yakuza games have as action games, and this is coming from someone who likes RPGs.

>t. ranny who gives up his dignity and becomes a degenerate at McDonald's
All jobs degrade and make you toss out any sign of self respect. At least "sex workers" are giving me something to jerk off to online

dude DVD menu combat is way less appealing than a fun beat em up, go play dragon quest or something if you want that shit

>decide to watch a translation
>youtube.com/watch?v=wq-8t1K6534
How do Englishfags cope?