What are some video game enemies you actively go out of your way to avoid?

What are some video game enemies you actively go out of your way to avoid?
For me it is the Ulcerated Tree Spirits from Elden until I am at a high level.

Attached: 1658709676675870.webm (608x1080, 2.69M)

Oh good hunter

What is the tree spirit

holy fuck that shit probably could kill you user

what do you even do in this situation? I would fucking never let it out once it was under there, so I guess I'd have to starve it out
wouldn't want to risk lifting it and trying to squish it in-case it gets away; knowing that's in my house and not knowing where it is would drive me insane

ahhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: nope.gif (476x253, 914.98K)

Put a flame up to the glass until it burns to death

捕获的食物

I'm more interested in knowing how he managed to trap that thing.

>glass explodes
>you now have a flaming pissed off centipede out for blood

Attached: 1604384257442.png (566x582, 589.58K)

Did you not play the game?

wait til it calms down and then lift up one end slightly and empty a raid can in there

I did i don't know what everything was called though

why is this retard only checking the edges over and over? i know there isn't a hole in the middle but what if there was? this fucker doesn't know, and he's just checking the same edge over and over.

>in-case it gets away; knowing that's in my house
just... do it outside of the house then...?

how do you suppose I move it outside of the house? I'm not lifting the lid to slide anything under there so transporting it is a no go

tree spirits give gud items, so I put in a little extra effort to kill those fucks

dragons on the other hand, fuck those useless pests

>I'm not lifting the lid to slide anything under there
good thing you don't have to since it's already fucking on cardboard you blind motherfucker

just take that cutting board outside while keeping it trapped with the lid, take it out into the treeline, and let it go. and then burn the forest down to make sure it's dead

oh, I'm blind. anyway fuck insects to hell, Day of the Raid is coming soon, plus they're going to be turned into bugpaste for bug-burgers soon enough

kek’d
Also, is it explained why does the centipede give immortality?

This is why I refuse to go to Japan. How can they be content not declaring war on these guys and eradicating their whole species?

for me it's every enemy in Elden Ring, I uninstalled the game and am now playing better ones that include netorare and ss

Attached: chad on the train.jpg (557x666, 56.46K)

Dragons aren't too bad once you realize they're the one thing torrent is actually good at fighting.

Centipedes are complete bros. They keep your house clean better than spiders and can't fuck you up like some spiders can. Just put that lil guy outside and forget he exists.

You ever seen a cat continuously backing up when you stick something to its face instead of trying to use its paws to take it off? A cat is a genius compared to a bug.

Glue the lid with superglue to the cutting board.