CAN YOU HEAR THE SILENCE?

CAN YOU HEAR THE SILENCE?
CAN YOU FEEL THE DARK?

Attached: IMG_20220729_161913_238.jpg (720x1163, 117.27K)

It will kill their lame-ass, coping argument about PS5 being cheaper.

imagine buying a console and it increases in value... early adopters might w this gen

Increasing the price of your console after it's been on the market for 2 years would have obviously been suicidal many years ago, but now I'm not so sure. In the age of the consoooomer they will probably happily pay more money for their video game console that literally has no games. Very sad state.

Sony notices that $70 game being acceptable nowadays. They would increase the PS5 price.

If they raise the price they kill the PS5, it's that simple.

so scalpers will start charging more too? good. fuck Sony and anyone who buys their "games"

>the console era is over
Sony would use that to justify making PS6 a cloud gaming service.

They don't need to anymore because retards gave them an extra 20 bucks a month for paid online so they can play a bad port of ape escape and a 3 hr cat game.

It's just gonna fail like Stadia did.

Stadia doesn't have the Sony library or the Sony studios.

Maybe, but it has a strong brand recognition, so it would work. Look at Xbox Pass, Nvidia, etc.

Attached: Sony Live-Service Games.png (749x731, 346.7K)

All their games are already on PC.

CAN YOU FIX THE SCALPING?
CAN YOU FEEL? CAN YOU FEEL MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES

Not all, and irrelevant.

>In the age of the consoooomer
No user, inflation is massive right now.

Meta opened the door for this. Might be to counter the scalpers. I suspect that's metas reason. The raised quest 2 price matched the controller scalpers break even. But Sony would have to raise to basically 1k in order to do so

>Raising the price on a system nobody can even buy in the first place
Did the management at Sony change the past couple of years? I refuse to believe even they would be this stupid

no one was buying it but scalpers anyway so might as well charge them as much as you can

I bought Quest 2 and now it went up in price. Things are more expensive now, maybe PS5 will be easier to get for people with jobs.

Sony went full braindead ever since lmao cant wait for them to dissolve

This

Sony doesn't even have the Sony library or the Sony studios anymore.