When the hell are nintendo going to upgrade their hardware?

when the hell are nintendo going to upgrade their hardware?

Attached: 24.jpg (1957x1035, 991.88K)

Why would they? People buy Nintendo trash at sub-filmic framerates

I'm pretty sure a big majority of nintendo consoles lost when they were the most powerful in the gen

penis region. kerkkk

Hopefully never

Switch is fine. I don't think feel like waiting through all the scalping again anyway.

This UI gives me cancer every time

Wii U was the weakest, GC was middle of the pack despite launching at the same time as the Xbox, and 64's computing power advantage didn't matter because cartridge size limits inhibited what you could actually have on the system versus the PlayStation

20+ FPS is acceptable for a small screen

You're better off buying something else than a console that isn't even trying to do what you want it to

Just build that pc user

I'm just thinking of the wii and switch. They were easily the weakest but they did the best in terms of sales. Also I believe the 64 was actually the most powerful but they got fucked over cause they went with cartridges instead of CDs

hurrr muhh graffoix muh game has to have realistic horse dick physics with 4k horse ball textures

I think nintendo switch being weaker is a good thing. prevents devs just relying on pretty looking stuff movie games and focus on actual game play

That and also producing DVD/CD games were cheap to make. Nintendo is always too slow to acknowledge and still afraid of the piracy.

2 years, depending on how many Tegra X1 chips they have.

>ohno 24 fps for but a couple of seconds
>literally unplayable
Why are young people like this? You people would have gone fucking insane playing

You're about 20 years late for this argument

Attached: 1656817036568.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

How about you try convincing them to upgrade? Bitching here won't do jack shit.

snes games ran at 60fps
your CRT probably only ran at 30hz tho

SNES games would stutter to a crawl if there was too much on-screen. Which was a thing for like half the games made for the system.

thats deadly premonition its notorious for how shit it runs not really a good example

>focus on actual gameplay
>sub 30fps
>gameplay

Attached: 1654806042289.jpg (1051x1009, 153.79K)