Ubisoft actually stops colonizers from culturally appropriating African cultures. I didn't know Ubisoft was so based...

Ubisoft actually stops colonizers from culturally appropriating African cultures. I didn't know Ubisoft was so based, their games are shit but this is based.

Attached: ubisoft.jpg (4208x1453, 919.13K)

>For honor get threads only because it now has a nigger
What a monkey paw

>lets you play as a black viking

Unironically the best combat system to ever come out of the west.

I don't play games featuring dirty niggers anyway

>Humankind, a Civilization 6-style game made by Amplitude who also made the Endless series
>the only reason it gets threads before release is because of the white woman and black doctor/scientist holding hands in the cover
>a few weeks later after release, not a single thread
Fucking zoomers

Attached: 1540412865897.png (1200x603, 1.12M)

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

White people, as no migrations out of africa would have ever taken place, now real question is WHAT sector of society suffers if whites vanished? be hard pressed since their entire civilization came from Africans and Asians migrating into their lands kek

ngl, character looks pretty gigachad

Is For Honor dead as fuck or do people still play it?

This might possibly be the single greatest failure of reading comprehension to have ever occurred.

The lack of threads today is also partly because it's just missing so many features that are standard in modern 4x games that no one wants to play an incomplete game. Also because zoomers don't play 4x games anymore, doesn't appeal to their ADHD

People still play it. They fixed a lot of the core gameplay problems like 2 years or so ago, then reworked a bunch of characters and released new ones that completely tear out the asshole of anyone not redesigned since so the game's roster is like 70% or more joke characters currently.

every single character can be the niggest, but my man medjay cant be gigachad grey.

Reminds me of how Any Forums only started caring about Dead By Daylight when they made a character gay.

it's fun to play dominion but you better pick an A or better character because anything else sucks without teamfight capability.

>changing the hero's skin colour anyway
Only faggots do this.

>Those words You typed

English please.

Humankind is fucking awful and a disgrace to Amplitude's past games. ES2 is one of the best 4x games ever made and I genuinely can't believe this derivative garbage was made by the same people let alone that it was their supposed magnum opus that they wanted to make from their founding.

I wouldnt be shocked if this gets patched within a month
even if not, the fucker is low mid tier with no mixups so you wont see him after a bit anhyways.

What is the point of this character?
Hard to believe they made a new hero that has no fucking gimmicks. As far as I can tell only thing going for him is that he can dodge attack i to his infinite chains.

he really does feel cobbled together
The stance adds literally nothing, the grab cant be feinted or cancelled, he has no armor, his bash takes all his stam
It's weird cuz it feels like gryphon 2.0 where they had no ideas and reused assets