The epitome of Rockstar shitty mission design

The epitome of Rockstar shitty mission design

Attached: images (1).jpg (392x490, 41.58K)

>Better shooting than gta 5
>Better physics than gta 5
>Better driving than gta 5
>Better MC than gta 5
>Better online multiplayer than gta 5
>Better driving a bike against a pole and see your character ragdoll a kilometer than gta 5
Gta IV bros, we can't stop winning

>GTA4 had 3 MCs, a slav, a Jew and a wetback
>Everyone loves em
>GTAV has 3 MCs, a whitey, a Canadian whitey, and a blackie
>Nobody likes them

Makes u think.

Me and friends back in the day made a challenge run that incorporated every island and vehicle on 5 star and was honestly one of my favorite gaming this of all time. 4 is always gonna be goated for me just from that

poor zoom zoom needs his on rails setpiece missions for his over stimulated brain

>GTA 4 has good characters
>GTA V has mediocre at best characters
Insane

But seriously, what the fuck happened? How could anybody think putting the missions on such narrow rails was fun?

man i like GTA 4 but don't even try to pretend the shooting is better than in V. It's janky as fuck

>>Better driving than gta 5

Attached: 1647696110820.jpg (200x200, 9.89K)

> Muh physics
Litterally the only valid argument that IV fags have against V to the point of making it twice. V main characters >>> muh ptsd Balkan CJ.

But IV missions were even more bland setpieces where you go somewhere and shoot a room of people

On consoles you had a controller, so you could slightly press on the trigger to not only lock on an enemy but aim around to shoot at their legs, hands, arms, etc. GTAV is improved because of Max Payne but the shooting finesse isn't required.

>mission has you kidnap mafia daughter
>trick her into doing a test drive
>she finds out what's really going on
>tries to kill you both by grabbing the steering wheel while you're driving
>get mad when she won't stop and knock her out
based. you won't see missions like this in VI

The mission structure fits just fine within the context of the game. You're a guy in the big city essentially doing hit jobs for people more powerful than yourself. The missions don't all have to be some crazy heist or something. GTA 5 is different in that respect because the premise of the game is different.

>Better wanted system than V
>Better health system than V
You forgot the most important ones

one of rockstar lastest content on the contract dlc:
Alright, look, so the internet is a huge and terrible place that I still don't understand, but the bottom line is: we got some trolls out there banding together to fuck with the stock prices. I've seen some creepy-ass nasty stuff on they message boards, and they got the whole fuckin' army out there dumping and pumping their shit wherever they like. They've been riggin' prices all over the market, cashin' out, and fuckin' everybody else in the process... including a bunch of our clients. And right now, they targeting a stock pick that we all should be worried about.
It's a tall ask, but man, I need you to get rid of as many of the ringleaders of these basement-dwelling crooks as soon as you can, before they crash the fuckin' stock. And look, if you do right, a lot of very rich people goin' be very grateful to us, and we goin' get paid.”
— Franklin's payphone description
There are at least four targets on foot, spread around the state. The player has 15 minutes to eliminate them all. They may run away or stand and fight with an SNS Pistol.

If the player is registered as a CEO or MC Club president and has active associates, the number of trolls will be increased. One player will see Trolls one to four only. Two players will add Trolls five and six and three or more players will see all eight Trolls. Meeting points, NPCs and props for the extra Trolls will always appear at their respective locations, but the Trolls themselves will not appear unless there are sufficient player numbers performing the hit.

i rest my case

GTA4 missions:
>Go to point A where you'll have to steal a car, drive, run, shoot, and get to point B

GTAV missions:
>Go to point A, where you'll have to drive for 10 real life minutes across the map because the NPC character needs to deliver 8 paragraphs of dialogue
>You will most likely have to park near point B to let the NPC finish the dialogue
>You will be forced to change the character when Rockstar tells you for LE EBIN cinematics or else you fail the mission

Wow. What's even worse is Red Dead 2 which is literally Hold A to cowboy

you will be killing altright tv hosts on gtavi

>>Better wanted system than V
Going back to IV from V and having the cops disappear after like 5 seconds instead of having to sit around for ten minutes for them to totally just happen to find me by luck was insane

>Red Dead 2 which is literally Hold A to cowboy
you're kidding, right? please tell me it's not like that.

They did it better in Chinatown Wars where you could disable a set number of police cars per wanted star. CW did so many things right that I'm shocked GTAV came out the way it did.

>better shooting
im replaying GTA 4 at the moment and the shooting is pretty janky. the driving is unmatched though, its actually skill based

>drive for 10 real life minutes across the map because the NPC character needs to deliver 8 paragraphs of dialogue
>>You will most likely have to park near point B to let the NPC finish the dialogue
I remember this happening in IV