They're making an F-Zero gacha game. I wish I was joking

They're making an F-Zero gacha game. I wish I was joking.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8 (1).jpg (750x1000, 104.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/legowegogo/status/1549773880276893696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

then the IP really is dead

Sorry to see you sad.
Is f zero your favorite game series?
Is it just skins btw?

Attached: 9df9c574dd573821ee7850a87cdeac43.jpg (563x712, 76.22K)

what's a gacah game?

SAMURAI
GOROH

Attached: 1644265200395.png (1200x1837, 1.24M)

I wouldnt mind (nintendo) gacha games if the base gameplay was actually fun.
Mario kart tour had the potential to be one of the best mario kart games that you just had anywhere you had your phone, but it plays like hot ass

Is it at least a racing gatcha?
I hate the concept, but it would something new at least.

Put it on widescreen mode, set the controls to be split, turn off all the assist shit. Ez.

>turn off the assist shit
I'll have to try that again sometime, I remember turning off something and it still felt like my car was magnetized to the center of the track.

Didn't the guy who leaked the partner direct and bayo 3 release date also say there was an F Zero announcement you should "shouldn't get too excited for" or something along those lines? I'm scared of op not being fake and gay this time

Attached: dog-whistles.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

twitter.com/legowegogo/status/1549773880276893696
Syluxhunter mentioned it, unfortunately the guy that guessed he was referring to F-Zero deleted his account but yeah
when someone said 'wow we're getting a new F-Zero!' Sylux said to 'Maybe manage your expectations a little but'
sure as fuck hope OP is bullshitting and it's not actually gacha, Nintendo is retarded but THAT retarded? not sure

Attached: oasdoado.png (917x1147, 164.2K)

OP if this is true you must make it your mission to stop it from happening

Attached: D571A9F5-F9BD-4B04-82F8-79BEEE558B08.jpg (599x390, 43.96K)

Gacha mechanics aren't inherently bad. It's compelling when, instead of getting everything you want, you have to make the best of what you drew. It can also be fun to compare your draws with your friends.
They're only bad when the game constantly pressures the player to spend cash for a chance at a shiny 5-star jpeg that doesn't meaningfully affect gameplay or add content.

There's like 6 guys to collect.

Shut up retard, why make a gacha instead of a real game? It's been almost twenty fucking years and if after all that they shit out a mobile I'd rather it just stay dead.

>GIVE US A GAME
>NO NOT LIKE THAT

how many people are asking for an F-Zero Gacha game? give me an exact number

OP is bullshitting anyway, I doubt Nintendo is stupid enough to dig out F-Zero's corpse just to peddle another shitty slot machine game.
That's more of a Konami thing.

>I doubt Nintendo is stupid enough
there's that classic line

that autist who bought a bunch of shares to beg for a new game is going to be fucking pissed