Xenoblade saga

How do these 3 compare? Graphics, story, gameplay and side-quests wise.
I'm actually playing the first one (definitive edition on Switch) as I've read it's a great saga. Atm at chapter 5 and liking it but it feels aged game-wise talking.

Attached: 123.jpg (780x421, 133.37K)

Is Noah the actual protagonist with Mio being the deutagonist and the rest are just major support characters?

can you explain how in the world you find a menu diving simulator with giant ugly attack sponge monsters as your main enemy fun? can you put into words what makes this "gameplay" remotely good? Xenoblade and Diablo are the most successful games I've seen that have apparently zero redeeming qualities

graphic 3
story 2
gameplay 3
sidequest 3

Noah and Mio are almost equally important for the story, although Noah does get the most focus and cool exclusive gameplay shit. The rest are there as passengers on their wild ride.

>got angry at the ending at first because it looked extremely inconclusive
>rewatching the last scene
>Noah fucking disappears from the town square after hearing Mio's flute which means the barriers between the worlds are broken and he can now reach Mio

Attached: 1631174215767.gif (560x394, 175.86K)

Play 1 and skip 2.

2 > 3 > 1 from what I've seen from people who played all 3.

1 has better reception everywhere I look over 2

To post the worst at each department:
graphic 2 (counting 1 as DE so 2 looks worse)
story 3
gameplay 1
sidequest 1

What? 2 has worse reception than 1. People absolutely adore 1.

>from people who played all 3.
I didnt count shitstirring retards, sorry

Eh they maybe get like 10% more screen time compared to the other cast. However the game has an annoying habit that during every cutscene big or small every single character of the main cast -has- to say something which really drags out the game and makes it a bit boring.

>it feels aged game-wise talking.
Yeah, I get you, but once you find a way to cheese the mechanics to just topple everything to death the game becomes way more fun. I feel like 2 doesnt really "imrpove" the battle mechanic a that much, it just gives you more things to do.

I played all 3, but it's 2>1>3 for me, not 2>3>1. Not a shitstirrer either.

How do you cheese and topple everything to death?

Stop the bias retard. 1 has better reception technically than all 3 and if you only wanted to play one of the games, that'd be it.

trash, best jrpg, pozzed censored dogshit

1/DE is boring af
X>3>2>

Attached: 1658357469363901.png (416x279, 77.22K)

>1 has better reception technically
It doesnt. There's just not enough people that give a fuck about it so you only hear people who are obsessed with justifying its existence.
You have to wonder from who the "better reception" is and in this case its not from people whose opinion matter.
People who played all 3 think its 2 > 3 > 1 for the most part, that's what OP is asking for. Get over yourself shitstirrer.

Based 1 is shit.

1>2>3, 3 is definitely the weakest and has the fundamental flaw every jrpg has with the tired "don't kill people or you'll be just as bad as them!"

Story wise 3 has a strong start but quickly fizzles out as the game progresses. There are way too many "main" characters in that you see development in none of them. The interlinking allows the writers to conveniently skip the getting to know each other phase of character development by linking their memories up. It's a really hamfisted way of trying to rush your characters so they skip to the parts where they would die for each other despite just having met

>There's just not enough people that give a fuck about it
>1 has sold nearly 1 million more copies

Fucking cope.

>don't kill people or you'll be just as bad as them
Oh god WHY
First tales pulls this shit with Arise now Xenoblade?

Attached: 1659105584160223.jpg (580x435, 105.28K)

2 incels are the worst. You're not cool or unique for liking it the best