Arthur Morgan is so under appreciated everywhere and especially here. How could you hate him?

Arthur Morgan is so under appreciated everywhere and especially here. How could you hate him?

Attached: BB0A1DA3-708A-406A-8CFB-AC3710B6D895.jpg (1170x1257, 718.81K)

>white
>male
>cis
How could we not hate him?

>Now I don't know much 'bout nothin but I don't see what's so wrong 'bout a lady fella with a penis.

>Marriage? A sacred institution? It’s anything but in my experience brother, I can tell you that. If two fellers wanna tie the knot, why, who are we ta judge? I reckon queer love is just as valid as that of us cishet folk.

>guy spends his life ripping off, robbing and fighting with a majority of white people around him, some of which are utter rednecks and retards
>even has some of those in his camp
>spends a majority of his time around white people
>has the audacity to mention to someone that white people can be stupid
>Any Forums seethes to a cosmic level because somehow they think this is referring to them

Attached: 1659002931608970.png (225x225, 10.93K)

See, these posts are from completely different perspectives yet both hate him. But why? He was a good man and I would sacrifice John to let Arthur live

he's easily in the top 5 vidya protags, we don't have much to discuss because it's all been said already

Attached: rdr2 lighthouse.jpg (898x827, 137.98K)

he's really not a good person at all

he's got a unfortunate face

his looks are the least of his problems

Honestly? Seemed like a five character. Just stick in a shit game

>Dutch raised me and I’m not his real son, so I’ll raise my wife’s son, whether he’s white or black

Literally almost teared up when Arthur said this. What a beautiful line and character

Because the schizophrenic writing makes him a wildly inconsistent character, to the point where he feels fucking retarded.

People are still finding shit in this game, it's crazy. Really a good send off to Rockstar, now, all we have is a shell of what they used to be.

>Robs innocent people
>Kills hundreds of lawmen
>Follows a terrorist cult leader without question for 2/3 of the game
>Works for a loanshark
>Helps shoot up half of Strawberry
>Helps cause chaos anywhere Dutch goes
>Heh, I'm just a simple man Dutch. You know best even if you clearly don't
Gee, I wonder why?

I love him.

This. Arthur feels legitimately mentally disabled at times as far as his thought process and character development goes. John is supposed to be presented as dumber but comes across a lot less inconsistently

>Kills hundreds of lawmen
I wished they would have been gone extremely on detail regarding the gunplay.
>Have to be strategic while shootouts
>Human enemies are killed in 1-3 hits, including you.
>You can create your own ammo with specific traits
For a game which such detail, the guns and the game play falls extremely short.

>Follows a terrorist cult leader without question for 2/3 of the game
Yes, that's how being raised in a cult works

I miss arthur

arthur is a better protagonist than that whiny bitch john