Are you glad that Archie is gone?

Are you glad that Archie is gone?

Attached: shitty comic btfo.jpg (673x350, 37.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1349867554903187457
sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Dr._Robotnik's_Mean_Bean_Machine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 82efc0df1f7b40650f922df6aff345ccafd44a82f4fbc570c2e2c6b226fdc4cd_1.jpg (575x436, 36.61K)

>same exact OP posted over and over again
wew, never seen that one before

Fuck all you comic fags,
Sonic game lore overwrites your shitty western furryfag characters lmaoo

Attached: FYyfaQPUcAI0XPO.jpg (897x1137, 143.28K)

Tangle and Whisper are game canon characters, and IDW is canon to games.

Still better than IDW

Who and who2?

if they exist in some shit westoid gacha you know that isn't cannon right?

Go be a diaperfag somewhere else.

generals belong on

IDW Sonic is videogames and canon.

ironic since you enjoy shit

Ease up your nostalgia, Richmunk.

>But muh ecelebs tol me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Posting the same thread every day is a general
Generals belong on

Archie Sonic isn't gone, it just changed names. Same writers, same OC fuckery, same OOC treatment of the game characters, and there isn't a single thing you diaper fucking comicfags can say to refute it. It's all the same trash, get rid of it.

Change your diapers.

IDW is literally canon and SEGA approves it, unlike Archieshit poop fanfiction. If you dislike IDW, you literally don't like Sonic at all.

keep coping shitfag

First off, it was confirmed FROM THE FUCKING BEGINNING that the comics followed the games, but they aren't canon to them
Second, Sega only approved everything that happens because they HAVE to. They don't want the comic straying too far from what the mainline games, and they DEFINITELY don't want another Penders situation happening
Finally, while Tangle and Whisper were approved for the mobile game, so did Movie characters, which, again, are are a separate continuity. Doesn't mean shit
>tl:dr
kys comicfag, Flynn as a writer is all you're gonna get

>SEGA approves it, unlike Archieshit poop fanfiction
Explain chili dogs then.

Black Knight, Generations and Advance 3 are uncanon shit.

Lots of words to come from a literal diaperfag, lol.

>uncanon shit
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1349867554903187457

>First off, it was confirmed FROM THE FUCKING BEGINNING that the comics followed the games
That's exactly what canon means. Still canon.
>Sega only approved everything that happens because they HAVE to
Never happened with Archie shit.
>Finally, while Tangle and Whisper were approved for the mobile game, so did Movie characters, which, again, are are a separate continuity. Doesn't mean shit
It means they are canon unlike Freedom Furfaggots. That's the meaning, lol.

>kys comicfag
IDW is canon, so I can't be an unironic comicfag.

>literal games made by Sega are not canon
>but IDW totally is
My fucking sides. What do you consider canon, then? IDW also made reference to chilidogs
Also, funny you call me a diaperfag when i haven't made a single reference to liking Archie
Schizos like you deserve to be bisected

don't feed the schizo

>>literal games made by Sega are not canon
You think Spinball and Mean Bean Machine are canon then, Richmunk?

Attached: kek.gif (300x300, 10.63K)

I should specify then
Sega of JAPAN

>moving goalposts
lol, Archiecuck.

>Are you glad that Archie is gone?
Yes, very much so.
>(Implied by the pic) Do you find IDW better than Archie?
God no, it has literally every flaw that archie had, and is written by a fucking hack who's going to weasel his way into the games because of it.

Attached: 1621964293844.jpg (800x600, 49.25K)

>it has literally every flaw that archie had
Can't be possible, when IDW is canon to games and endorsed by SEGA.

Nobody cares besides autists since the legacy of good things Sonic has done limits itself to the 4th Gen, maybe Adventure games depending on your perspective/date of birth and maybe 2 or 3 games besides these and even then the bad had been done so you're fighting an uphill battle to argue they're good

Why do you people even allow this bait to continue unchallenged using this faggot's framing? Most people like the freedom fighters from the great cartoon series, the best Sonic cartoon series in fact (not counting the great OVA which isn't a series).
I know OF the Archie comics but I have never bought one or even read one online, I just like those cartoon characters because they were fun and well designed.
And why is it people love EVERYTHING the western side of the Sonic brand puts out these days: movies, animated shorts, IDW, music, Mania etc. but treat the FF as some unholy abomination because it is western in nature? Do these retards not see the hypocrisy?

sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Dr._Robotnik's_Mean_Bean_Machine

It was made in Japan. SoA only published it.