DUELYST II

Any of you fags playing the closed network test today?

duelyst2.com/

>Game shuts down over two years ago
>Fan replicated the game, even getting the source code from the devs
>Opening it up again

Attached: -1579972415486.jpg (1600x900, 182.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alpha.duelyst2.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neat

wtf is that music mang

>first game was a failure
>lets make a second one

First game got killed by the devs being retards. It was really good before they decided that only aggro deserved to exist and that control having tools to actually control the board was the primordial sin of tcg.

alpha.duelyst2.com/
IT'S UP

We can do friendly matches by the way.

LET ME IN

Attached: 1659106184070.jpg (859x537, 17.3K)

If they try to revive this game they better make the board actually mean something and not make it a glorified card game. I played this back in the day and ran into an assassin in masters who used no minions and no positioning, just teleported around the board to wherever he wanted to be to hit his backstab bonus or whatever and then dissappear to the other side of the arena, and he got deep into masters doing that. Complete dogshit game design.

>pixel art looks fantastic
>portraits of the generals looks fucking terrible
Fucking why, if I was relaunching the game I would have thrown that art into the trash and commissioned someone to make new ones

Wait, no BBS?

where's the hero power thing?

They also re-made some cards and added a couple new ones for the core set

Some shit might be broken, some classes might be weak af. Good things its in alpha atm

I just did some matches on mobile and every general has his bbs

Not the op but duelyst was actually solid. The devs just handled it in a really stupid way. I loved the daily lethal puzzle

Did you play duelyst.gg or duelyst 2, they are different games.

Oh I was on duelyst.gg
Gonna get on duelyst2 to check the changes and shit, I'm assuming they're starting with the base game rebalance then go from there. Cause bbs were added much later into the game.

>sajj doesn't has the artifact that makes a bloodfire obelisk when she kills anything
Boring. My memedeck can't work without it

Yeah,

Duelyst.gg was when they were recreating the game from scratch. You can tell theres a lot lacking polish wise

Duelyst II is the good one, they devs (not sure how) managed to get the actual source code from the original devs and have made improvements

i actually liked playing the Arena mode in this, but the retarded devs kept shutting it down

It's been a loooong time since I played, any good decks?

>killed by spells from a songhai nigger
Yeah... just like the old times.

are you the vanar with mechazor?