It's not ready.

Why not?

Early access

Needs more nightclubs

>voll health house
>"security doesn't bite....hard"
>cunnies tossed in concrete barrels

uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Attached: 1654626376419.jpg (720x720, 18.05K)

It's fun. Some minor flaws but the devs seem competent and are putting in good work

Kino mission

They should add more life to AI SWAT. In SWAT 4 when you discover those burried kids in the basement, they clearly sound disturbed when replying to TOC.

It's very good. Even in an unfinished state, I've had a lot of fun with it in singleplayer and with bros. There are some frustrating things that need work though, like the lack of maps with completed game modes outside of the standard raid, and the AI still needing tuning so it doesn't 420-no-scope you the moment you step into a doorway, even though you flashbanged him and are currently beanbagging and tasing him. But the devs have shown that they're receptive to gameplay criticism, so I'm optimistic.

Attached: 1388198950173.jpg (840x888, 186.71K)

can i polay this like rainbow six vegas

Yes, it's basically an ode to the old Clancy games

good

Did they kill all the kids that were invited to birthday party? I don't understand the lore
Also did he really use his daughter as a daughterwife?

Attached: 1556432150086.png (1652x929, 3.12M)

bbbbbbbbb

It's an ode to swat 4

>tfw next map is cunny agency

Legit party, the kids in the basement probably were kidnapped kids used to shoot CP and disposed of afterwards.
The girl served as a lure and the kids were probably friends/orbiters.
Shes stared in some very explicit movies as a kid so he likely groomed her.

The level is basically pizzagate/hollywood pedorings.
The game lacks a proper pre-level briefing screen with detailed infos on the case like SWAT 4.

The voicelines are still pretty rough and need a ton of work, because right now they just sound like robots. Despite the improvements TOC still sounds completely detached from the situation, like when you accidentally bag a civ and TOC responds with, "Uh, great job entry team!" I also hope they completely remove references to "trailers", because it makes no fucking sense. Do they just throw every detained civ on a trailer and drive them to station?
I also want to see more detailed mission briefs, since right now all you get is a small blurb on mission select, and then TOC gives you a generic spiel at the start like, "negotiations have broken down, you're cleared for entry" without really describing what's going on.
The mechanics are great now, AI can still be pretty aim botty and knives are hilariously OP against armored police, but I think they're at a point where they can start focusing on the story and atmosphere more.

>I also hope they completely remove references to "trailers", because it makes no fucking sense. Do they just throw every detained civ on a trailer and drive them to station?

are you for real user

also get this
youtube.com/watch?v=vldJL0a_LyE&t=16s

>also get this
Trash

Probably the best purchase I made this year
>t. supporter edition fag

Today this is the game on the shilling block

How is the PVP? FUCK Artificial Intelligence (AI)

has there been another thread

You aren't allowed to talk about video games on Any Forums. If you do, you can only be a shill.

Attached: 1636938083823.jpg (1280x720, 301.82K)

Its great, but clearly not finished. Just keep an eye on it and wait for a full release if you are on the fence. Its good but youll quickly run out of stuff to do.

I just wanna be a swat guy while also being fat irl

Hello Sir, could you kindly tell me what game that is in the image?

Lost Life

Attached: 1636871305384.jpg (3840x2160, 509.71K)

They released this as a PvP game initially, and it was so bad that everyone wrote this game off, people forget that this game did not intially release the way it is now, it was a PvP game. These kinds of games exist already for pvp focus, it has done way better for itself by focusing entirely on the PvE and filling the hole SWAT left, rather than being another realistic FPS but with a police theme.

No really, it was fucking terrible, imagine Squad but every map is the size a CoD map.

Yes I saw the original gameplay and it was shit, but I was hoping it improved as the singleplayer looks much improved. Is the mode simply removed at this point? All I did in SWAT 4 was pvp and it was a gay ol time.