Meat boy is better than this garbage

Seethe, celestetroons

Attached: Diesel_productv2_celeste_home_00-1920x1080-656978e07c631e4fb1dc5d2f435c536edaafd8d5.jpg (1920x1080, 165.59K)

based op for once

the music will never beat celeste

I don't get it.

This shitty game hid its tranny-propaganda just as far into the game that I couldnt get a refund when I realized what it was about. Worst purchase Ive made.

kys tranny, celeste is shit

They're both good games. Why create some fictional fight between them?

"Precision platformers" are all bad, you don't need a flag to tell you this.

>music made by a tranny

The red flags were there user, come on now...

>t. played the shitty Ridiculon version and not the god-tier Danny B version

>Likes the Danny B ost
Based

Attached: Eo2Y7g0VEAUBwG_.jpg (828x851, 71.45K)

who the fuck checks who made the music of the game before buying it? If the fuckers had a tranny flag cut scene right at the start I would have insta refunded but it was hid behind X hours of gameplay so refund was no longer allowed..

Ehh both games aren't anything special, but as soon as my friend told me the MC of Celeste is trans it's immediately better than Super Shit Boi.

where did you get filtered?
it was the hotel wasn't it?
lmfao.

>filtered at any pre-dlc a-side level
At least attempt to make your bait believable.

Didn't even touch the game, troon.

Please grab a rope on your way out of this thread, only super meatchads are allowed here.

Linear IWBTG platformers are shitty garbage

Meat Boy is a ripoff of Jumper however which is from the Celeste dev

That's what you get for buying digital.

Physical was limited run though? Digital is the default for indies unless they become a megahit.

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

Troons always lose