All these years later

>all these years later
>still the peak of online multiplayer

Will it ever be topped?

Attached: halo-3.jpg (1920x1080, 107.42K)

then why isn't anyone playing it?

Fun isn't a thing people are allowed to have anymore. It's either you are a compfag or pozzed or both

You can’t be this retarded user.

halo reach topped it in 2010

umm cool argument bro. i'll try it too:
you can't be this retarded user

Still prefer 2's maps

Attached: waterworks.jpg (1057x797, 143.57K)

what?

Attached: 1631791008124.png (1280x719, 829.02K)

>console FPS
>peak of online multiplayer

Attached: 127.gif (230x175, 2.07M)

MCC fails to capture the soul of the original 360 version of the game. The text/voice chat system is abysmal so everyone just stays isolated in their own discord servers instead of engaging and shit talking with each other. Halo 3 on its' own is a great game, but it was so good because of how good the online features of the early days of the xbox 360 were. I still believe 7th gen was both the peak and subsequent decline of gaming as a whole.

retard

I hear shit talking in the custom game browser games all the time, it really takes me back
reminds me of when El Dewrito first came out

2 was easily better, but you wouldn't know because your mom hadn't bought you a gaming console yet.

The fuck are you talking about?

Attached: facing-worlds-unreal-tournament-3.jpg (1200x900, 147.27K)

i just played halo 3 mcc on pc. i can't believe how bad the graphics are even on top of the line pc with enchanted graphics. i thought it was supposed to be flagship title for x360

I agree. it's been all downhill since then for sure. tho I feel that the peak started in the 6th gen.

You must be at least 18 years old to post on this website.

2 was just better overall. Even with all the bugs and less polish, 2 was more responsive, faster paced, had a higher skill ceiling, and had much better maps.

this

also q3a at the same time. could switch from one to the other. perfection

Discord didn't exist in 2007 that's why.

What the fuck are you talking about "peak of online multiplayer"?
>Fortnite
>Apex Legends
>Valorant
>League of Legends
>CSGO
>Genshin Impact
>Rainbow 6 Siege
>Rocket League
Get it past these first

Fuck off queer Halo ruined online multiplayer FPS games

Lockout and Midship made it into Halo 3. The objective two best 4v4/2v2 maps in Halo 2. Halo 3 also has the best BTB maps with the only thing missing being Blood Gulch/Coagulation. Many would say maps like Valhalla surpassed it though which I agree. Halo 3 has the best maps and best multiplayer of all Halo games.

gears3 multiplayer was better

Party chat was the worst thing they implemented.

This
Anons who weren't there at the time will never understand this. Online was still relatively new for console games and what Halo 3 accomplished was something epic beyond dreams. It never got surpassed either. Companies realized they preferred more and more control over how people play games instead of giving gamers freedom to play how they see fit. Halo 3's launch was insane in terms of success. We won't ever see another Halo 3 ever again.