Elden Ring DLC when?

Elden Ring DLC when?

Attached: FXueGKEUEAIUZhv.jpg (2000x2000, 1.53M)

How? Its got nothing to it. Shit setting. Non existent story or lore. All characters end up the same because there's no point using anything but one build.

cock and ball torture session with Malenia

You lost

Attached: SHAZAM KNEELS.webm (1159x500, 2.77M)

What the fuck wrong with this game? Like in march they tell on each corner about BUG PATCHING. And they really patch/added like 5 quests or so. And I was in 100% first dlc will come in july, so I can replay it again.
But NOTHING WAS CHANGED. All this PvP arenas are still closed, last patch was in june.

t. buttblasted Ubisoft dev

It strikes the perfect balance for casual and dedicated gamers. In other words, it was able to reach a wide audience, you know, the thing other devs try to achieve by filling their games with niggers and faggots?!

Insider here, From is working on a monumental free update.
News soon :^)

please sir tell us just a little bit more

fake

I can't say much, but one of the changes are that the catacombs have been modified, for example, they are now r-playable.
The original reward for defeating the boss of the catacomb cannot be obtained again, however by defeating the boss again you receive a random loot (upgrade stones, consumables, and rare variants of existing weapons).

Me marrying Melina and kissing her lovingly

Based Fromsoft making the game a grind fest MMO

I'd rather save and marry Millicent

No, I think I'll wait for a DLC until replaying Elden Ring.

Elden Ring 2 when?

Actual insider here, this is bullshit.
The truth is that there will be a PVP arena update which is free for all but it will not release until a week or so before the DLC.

They really ditched the shit out of this game.
I don't really see the reason to do another playthrough considering the only thing you can change is what weapon you use.

Attached: hu-tao-genshin-impact.gif (498x498, 1.28M)

2023 or later now shut the fuck up and play something else while you wait

>but it will not release until a week or so before the DLC
so what's "the DLC"?

Millicent is very precious too

it's called "they released a complete game"
it's what we had before an endless stream of microtransactions dripfed garbage "content" to braindead retards

august

Confirmed for never having played the game

working name is long march of the tarnished and it's godfrey themed, will include a new area outside the lands between and a time travel story (no idea why they do this so often)

>released complete game
>clear evidence of tons of cut content
>they even had to add some of that cut content into a patch a week after release

>>clear evidence of tons of cut
Name 5

Yeah I keep hearing the rumors that we're gonna visit the Barbarian lands that Hoarah Loux is from

I was told that's a fake, not actually sure if the barbarian lands are part of it.