What happened?

What happened?

Attached: views.png (1364x767, 735.98K)

They sold out. Simplest, cleanest example of what happens when you sell out.

they picked the worst fucking writers possible for RWBY

FPBP

If you're making tons of videos a week and they're all low quality garbage no one's going to give a shit.
This suppresses videos from being recommended because fuckall for subscribers are clicking on them.

Get woke go broke

they're WAY past their prime
I remember having an account on their forums way back in the golden age of Red Vs Blue

Sorry for phoneposting, but remember Funhaus?

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-151948_YouTube.jpg (972x3086, 525.44K)

don't they added unfunny women?

James and Elise were only ever good because of Bruce.

I remember thinking it was all downhill when Spoole and Joel left but fuck me I had no idea it could get that shit

Pretty sure the algorithm just fucks over channels like these now. Daily video schedules are pretty bad.

>Lindsey's back now
Christ just when I thought funhaus couldn't go even more downhill

I know that's what happened to AH and the LetsPlay channel.
I basically refuse to watch their shit anymore if it has more than one of the unfunny ones, and that includes Trevor.

>streaming right now
>27 views

They used to get tons of views for specific series despite doing this for years, especially the animated podcast shit.
But even that has fallen low.

I can't remember the last time I actually watched a video from anything RT. The only content of theirs I consume now is F**kFace. It's pretty nice.

Attached: 1591034634.jpg (1920x1920, 360.79K)

>watching Gavin and Geoff pal out with the bean hole is infinitely more entertaining than the multi-million company

Poor Geoff. I really feel for the guy, so much has went so wrong in his life and it's all on the net for everyone to see. Almost an anti-Steve-O

Yeah but at least it's turned out alright for him. I swear he's having more fun now he's just doing whatever he wants and has all the money to do it with.
He never seemed like the type to be too upset about his past being rough anyway, I'd assume he'd only get annoyed about stuff to do with Millie or shit like Griffon having a fucking onlyfans nowadays just to rub it in how shit of a wife she was.

Quantity increased but quality did not

Remember when these numbers weren't considered low? Post-hype era ruined everything again.

ANMA is good, especially if you have any nostalgia for the older RT. Facejam is alright, feel like it’s dropped in quality recently, or just got boring.