Stadia bros

gamerant.com/rumor-google-stadia-shut-down/

Attached: google.jpg (1193x964, 148.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

killedbygoogle.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember the stadia-tan threads...
oh how time flies!!

Oh no what will happen to the games?

It's still going? I haven't heard a single wisper about it since launch.

I'll believe it if I see it here
killedbygoogle.com/

Rumors? Heh. I'll believe it when I see it. Us StadiaCHADS keep the faith, Google won't let us down.

Okay Google, hide this thread, I'm done here.

Attached: 1553122283048.jpg (611x1024, 71.26K)

You don't own those games and you WILL be happy

killedbygoogle.com/

Why didn't you fags buy Jade's console...

Has anyone here actually used the Stadia? Even if it was only for a moment? How so the controller? Is it like the Ouya controller where it's a piece of shit and feels like cheap trash, or is it a legit good controller?

Attached: 1650146703508.png (583x315, 44.74K)

literal fake news. y’all want the stadia to fail because it’s a threat to your mainstream console monopoly.

I was gifted one and have a free subscription.
I've literally used it no more then 30 minutes since it came out. Controller is nice. Except for a couple of connection hiccups and occasional graphic corruption due to the impossibility of a perfect connection, I didn't notice lag for the most part.
I've never been a fan of Google and hate the idea of gaming as a service so it collects dust despite having a free library of games.

I have used it since my dad has it. Not going into too much detail as I have in the past and its always been completely ignored. The controller is actually very good. The service worked well but UI is unfinished.

Is anyone actually surprised?

How good is the controller actually? And can you just plug and play it for PC? If it's actually really robust and solid, I might buy one whenever some people inevitably sell theirs.

I used it quite a bit for my phone for PokeMMO since i had an attachment for it. Its kind of heavy but otherwise okay. Now adays tho I've just been using my steam deck for PokeMMO.

>Google's way of advertising Stadia was to make a display piece that puts it next to things that flopped
I still have no idea what Google was thinking.

Attached: vuxll0pqkjn21.png (1200x900, 1.29M)

I assure you someone at google was having a giggle here, knowing that his superiors won't notice.

>Once Stadia takes over, we'll put our competitors in that box!
That's the best I can do.

You chuds won't be laughing when Stadia finally gets negative latency!

Attached: 2xq77nkmxjr31.png (580x529, 210.16K)

Wait, was it still going??

I tried out STD when I found out that Destiny 2 was made free-to-play on the platform, at launch you could only get the paid version.
It is absolutely unuseable on phones. The UI text in that games was never meant to be seen on a 5 inch screen.
I tried on PC as well and the video quality was so fucking awful that now the text was too blurry to read.
I'm on a super stable VDSL connection only like 200km from the nearest Google datacentre within the same country so if this was my experience I can't imagine how shit it is on 4G or rural areas with shit internet.

I may have used it but they wanted every scintilla of my online information. they wanted to connect every website together with my email address and all my personal information. I couldn't believe people would just hand them this info openly to play some games. then the whole scheme is practically bullshit because none of the good games are free with subscription, you have to buy the games like steam. baffling business model all around.