XC3 EMULATION

Vulkan is working fine now

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-3-gp-test_6188727.jpg (600x338, 68.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/s4qc3vw7tad2du0/ResMod_1.1_-_no_outlines_and_motion_blur.7z/file
youtu.be/jFgC76tWox0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is there a day 1 patch?

1.1. Doesn't do anything other than add DLC support.

No cutscene crashing?

Reminder that emulator scaling is broken and 2x looks blurrier than 1x with resmod. On both emulators. Weird artifacts too. I heard that 4fuckinX works but no GPU can actually run playable fps at that resolution.
Not in nvidia , at least it definitely works like a charm here. EA2872

2872 is definitely not stable at all on vulkan, I'm on nvidia and cutscenes crash for sure.

well, what do the DLCs add?

Wait do you mean Vulkan Yuzu or Ryujinx?

vulkan crashes for me on nvidia

It adds minor game fixes

Vulkan Yuzu.
Really? Mine works perfectly. Latest drivers. Windows 10. rtx3050

Just fluff to make their P2W bundles seem less scummy. Great day 1 patch.

Vulkan works with AMD ? Also any link for the res mod ?

mediafire.com/file/s4qc3vw7tad2du0/ResMod_1.1_-_no_outlines_and_motion_blur.7z/file
AMD is shit, try and hope for the best.

Nope, AMD users are still shit out of luck right now. The only viable way to play this shit on an AMD card is with the latest drivers for the OpenGL improvements, along with the latest Yuzu EA build in OpenGL. This whole fiasco has me seriously considering forking out for a 3070 or something soon instead of suffering with my current card much longer even if it's more of a sidegrade. Emulation with an AMD GPU is pure suffering.

Do I still have to use that custom Yuzu build if I want to kill the memory leak or has Yuzu pulled its head out of its ass and fixed it themesleves?

vulkan still crash but we crash free with open gl+newest driver
zero memleak
since day 2 of the leak

Attached: 1628163404580.jpg (1330x761, 438.41K)

Oh and right, if you're on AMD you also can't even run at 1x resolution, at least with the res mod, or you'll crash whenever you load a save. Even if you don't crash there's major graphical corruption that for some reason ONLY occurs at 1x.

>The only viable way to play this shit on an AMD card is with the latest drivers for the OpenGL improvements, along with the latest Yuzu EA build in OpenGL.
ON LINUX. Don't forget that.

Crashing still. I'm sticking to the custom build for now.

clickbait or real?
youtu.be/jFgC76tWox0

No, EA2872 doesn't have a memory leak so far.

Nah it works fine that way on Windows. I've got nearly 40 hours in so far and I'm on Windows 11, with only a handful of crashes over the last few days.

so can/should we be using 2x scaling with resmod?

>get new class
>play for an hour
>notice no one is any closer to unlocking that new class for themselves
??? emu bug somehow?

So they're forced to play a blurry mess? Scaling in 2x is way blurrier and shittier than 1x on both emulators.

If you're on AMD? Use 2x, or higher if your system can handle it. If you're on Nvidia? 1x. Simple as that.