Potterbros...we're going home. Femdon Slytherin here we come

Potterbros...we're going home. Femdon Slytherin here we come.

Attached: image (2).jpg (1200x628, 182.28K)

I hope it's good, I haven't played a comfy game in an academy setting in a while.

this is going to be a singleplayer game... right? it won't be gaas... right?

My understanding its that is that its single player only.

Attached: femdraco.jpg (480x720, 28.88K)

The virgin Harry Potter wizards:
>hide away from the non-magical folk to avoid being genocided
>avoid using their magic on non-magical folk
>hide their school in the middle of the cold and damp ass highlands
>wave little twigs around
>couldn't stand up to one dark lord and two dozen cronies
>only eat big dinners at school
>rise the ranks by reading books, passing tests and making new discoveries like a bunch of nerds
>most powerful wizard got his title by cheating with the Elder Hax Wand
>afraid of death

The Chad Discworld wizards:
>live among non-magical folk, openly display their magical status
>use their magic on anyone who fucks with them, give zero fucks
>put their school smack bang in the middle of their world's biggest city
>use solid oak six foot staffs with knobs on the end
>can stand up to dragons, elves, Things from the Dungeon Dimensions and even the Auditors of all reality
>eat big dinners their whole lives
>rise the ranks by 86ing their superiors
>most powerful wizard fucking earned his title by being too robust and sharp to kill
>summon death to ask him trivial questions

Attached: YxKWh.jpg (463x515, 49.23K)

I need to know how much freedom we have as far as morality goes. Can I make a grimdark Edge Lord? Or do I have to be good?

Too bad Pratchett died, leaving his work to his ego-whore daughter who is butchering his work so she can feel good about herself from online strangers

it will be filled with niggers so it will be shit

>Femdon Slytherin here we come.
They actually revealed the Slytherin companion and it's some faggot twink with a dark and mysterious past, so no female Draco femdom for you (assuming it's gonna be 1 companion per House).
All single-player. Supposedely no MTX either but I find that hard to believe.
Morality is supposed to be a big part of the game (you even get the killing curse at some point) but no details if this system yet.

Agreed. I want to be an edge lord. I hope I can kill other students, even if it's basically just like Dragon's Dogma where killing others means literally nothing.

Game looks surprisingly good I really hope it doesn't suck shit. Please god just give me this one thing.

>Too bad Pratchett died

Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?

>so no female Draco femdom for you
Can't I be femdraco?

Attached: 070d2c29ce6d4ff8219109ec24b7e9a5.jpg (730x1095, 133.85K)

Sadly, combat looks by far the worst from all the stuff they shown (batman/asscreed combat but ranged).
I hope they really did the castle justice: it should be huge and filled with secret passages and mysteries. However, them falling for the open world meme makes me think the castle is gonna be meh at best.

You could be, assuming the game gives you actual dialogues/choices of such nature.

Don't give a fuck about the combat desu senpai

If they at least make the magic fancy and let us use it in a non-combat way without world prompts, it could still be pretty amazing.

What interests you then?
Don't tell me it's autismo waifus. Kinda weird that Merula fag is not spamming the thread yet

Seriously HOW the fuck are they going to get this to run on the Switch?

Yeah, this retarded platitude will surely give us more Pratchett books!

>use it in a non-combat way without world prompts
Doesn't look like that's gonna be the case. I think all the magic "opportunities" I've seen in the gameplay are highlighted (no free casting) and/or straight-up tagged with button prompts.

Attached: hp.png (1624x488, 1.34M)