I want to play as a Skeleton. Games?

I want to play as a Skeleton. Games?

Attached: 1658804630476939.png (699x756, 173.53K)

The Binding of Isaac (Afterbirth+)

Attached: expanddong.webm (296x240, 88.31K)

Why are skeletons so based?

Attached: chad hunter gatherer skull vs virgin modern human skull.png (533x429, 299.54K)

Skul the hero slayer

Divinity Original Sin 2
what's the evolutionary reason for a thinner head?

Agrarian lifestyle.

I fucking love skeletons, I hope that when I die my skeleton can go to a science class or a museum or be used as a movie prop or whatever
I fucking love skeleton bros!! and I have one!! I am one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1635130888571.jpg (1001x1600, 496.82K)

>what's the evolutionary reason for a thinner head?
I suspect it's a cherry picked image or even fake entirely

But the other user is also sort of correct - agrarianism led to malnutrition and poor health. We are only just now, today, beginning to reach natural 6ft heights that hunter gatherers used to have. It turns out that grains are actually not healthy for you, even if they're calorie dense and enable more people to survive.

One of the most telling signs of a culture switching to agrarianism is major problems with their teeth.

Any Forums doesn't deserve bonecore games

Attached: Vincent_van_Gogh_-_Head_of_a_skeleton_with_a_burning_cigarette_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (2481x3289, 2.7M)

grim fandango
medievil

You are a brain inside a skeleton. That skeleton has supported you your entire life. He's the truest bro you will ever have.

it's fake. But if I wanted to give a meme answer i'd say it's something to do with the modern male drinking too much šôy and losing his giga chad jawline.

I think LEGO Indiana Jones has a hidden skeleton character you can play as if you select the "extra toggle" cheat

Kenshi

Attached: NewRobot4_low_(2).jpg (1200x777, 144.3K)

World of warcraft

medievil

I would actually pay money for an MMO that would allow me to play a fucking skeleton with appropriate stats, quests and classes.
Like in that one shitty anime.
Wow though only lets you play as a zombie, completely different thing.

Attached: i1JMQphvpaQ_1_-removebg-preview.png (1000x1000, 1.11M)

There's a mod for Fallout 76 that turns you into a skeleton

To be fair, isn't a zombie just technically a skeleton dressed in meat?
Or for that matter, a regular human as well.

+1

Unga bunga every single class and race are skeletons.
What about JUST skeleton without anything on top, except exchangeable equipment?
Give me such game.

Attached: 0ac1.jpg (1200x3250, 1.28M)

Sea of thieves has skeleton costumes and will have skeleton faction (vs ghosts faction)