He says that Minecraft is only popular because it's kiddies' very first sandbox-style game and that there are hundreds...

He says that Minecraft is only popular because it's kiddies' very first sandbox-style game and that there are hundreds of games that do the same thing MC does, but better.
Is he right?
youtu.be/C2XbSkP7DZ8

Attached: FEP96NrX0AEyMPo.jpg (1200x885, 106.2K)

An intellectual powerhouse on the loyft

Attached: 1609006780664.jpg (1024x719, 74.94K)

I hate this guy. My cousin takes everything he says as gospel and gets very angry if you disagree with him.

we're in a recession. thanks Stumblin' Joe

Attached: ITS OVER.jpg (750x750, 81.15K)

All the blocks aren´t cubes, another Vaush brainlet take.

ECELEBS ARENT VIDYA FUCK OFF

I´m sorry user, I think your cousin is a faggot. Be careful around him, they are known to spread diseases.

He's not wrong.

Probably. I don't play sandbox games but usually the most popular games in a genre are some of the worst.

Literar who says literal what attention whore
/thread

Figures a minecraft thread would be popular with pol subhumans

He talks shit pretty good. His audience is, therefore, is trying to learn how to talk shit themselves. There are no ideas being taken seriously at all here, it's all post-modern rules.

Vaush single handedly made him hate JK Rowling over the tranny shit. Vaush said he was supposed to hate her so he does.

A broken clock is right twice a day

Not watching the video, but that's a correct take. Lots of games have been made since then that are infinitely better at doing everything minecraft does, but because of the way people are, they won't succeed. It's large enough that it succeeds because it succeeds, and squeezing into its space is almost impossible.

better than trump unironically

Attached: Vaush says n.png (406x407, 118.22K)

>that there are hundreds of games that do the same thing MC does, but better.
Like?

this guy is a pedophile cuckold

never post this retarded tankie fag's face here ever again for love of jesus

>it's all post-modern rules.
You unironically can't prove to me that water hasn't always been water.

I was told this guy wasn't based.

>another e-celeb thread

Vaush has a tiny kike pecker.
I seriously hope your peckers are at least bigger than his.

Attached: 1657750534312.jpg (1150x1531, 518.44K)

Not a high bar to clear
American identity politics keeps fucking up their country.

Attached: 20220706_024454.jpg (819x2048, 387.2K)

I dunno about hundreds but terraria blows it out of the water

holy fuck don't we get enough of this clown on Any Forums

This is such a girly fucking mindset. How do you take getting with words this seriously.

>Worse in every way
>better
huh? Oh right I forgot that these are reddit hours regular posters aren't on this early.

V-valheim... um... Terraria... S-see there are so many of them...!

Attached: its... um....png (480x542, 394.09K)

Here's the fun part: you can imagine that you "won" all the arguments in the world, but reality won't change at all because of it. Including water or whatever the fuck.