I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: N64.png (2480x3670, 3.19M)

domestic issues funny

Escapism, all his great nostalgia of gaming was because he was using it to cope with his lack of a loving household.

>mfw I'll never be truly happy because my parents were the personification of satan and have ruined my brain forever

Attached: 1641064001742.jpg (640x357, 33.83K)

white parents bad

black parents nonexistant

>be me
>watching youtube at 4 in the morning
>see a thumbnail with spongebob, title is something like "7 times cartoons got WAY TOO REAL"
>click on video with smug satisfaction, knowing that I will be able to maintain complete emotional detachment throughout the entire thing
>they get to a clip of Daria where she is hiding in her bed while her parents argue in the other room
>massive pressure builds up in my head
>instinctively recoil away from the screen and start screaming
>cannot hear anything except my own heartbeat, completely lose track of my surroundings
>manage to calm down a bit, realize I am crying uncontrollably
>room is spinning
this is the hardest I have ever been owned by an internet listicle

Attached: otsq.jpg (599x563, 50.07K)

>tfw grew up in a household where my parents loved eachother, almost never argued, and never even joked about hitting the kids
It still bothers me that my childhood can be considered atypical.

What's worse, being over at a friend's and his parents start arguing or having your friend over and your parents start arguing?

Over at your house.
You can tune it out at their house because you're practically a ghost in that situation, you have no stake in that and they're not gonna unload or direct anything at you or get you involved. Plus it might calm them down a bit because they don't want people from outside of the family to see that side of them.
At your house, that's the reality of your comfort zone on display to your friend/peers. If you both/all can't tune it out, you're the kid whose house isn't fun to hang out at.

How can he go on knowing he'll end up bald?

I... I get it.

You think old is good, but it actually bad because of unrelated reasons.

how common is this shit? EVERYONE talks about it online. My parents were happy and sure, like in any household there were arguments, but since they're not braindead burgerfuckers they'd just discuss about it and find solutions

jesus

Attached: acc439d3ecd718b88534b320ce59e607.png (716x720, 722.35K)

I'd help my parents divorce faster because they're obviously not happy with each other.

I'd be fucking euphoric I get a chance to redo my life from my childhood, I would groom the fuck out of my female classmates and pick up new skills, learn new languages.

I'd become a bitcoin millionaire.

WHAT IS THIS FAGGOT SO SAD ABOUT? WHY IS HE STILL PLAYING VIDEOGAMES WHEN HE LITERALLY GETS A REDO AT LIFE???

Attached: QTLMQ33ZINGJBDA5LMTSIGILDM.jfif.jpg (1200x1800, 264.19K)

I mean, all it takes is one of your parents being a cunt and this shit will happen. Think of how many people you know that are in some way an asshole, and how likely it is for any given pairing to have someone like that.

What's more is people change pretty drastically between the ages of 18-30. So even if you have a non cunt pairing, one the fuckers can for whatever reason turn into a cunt to the dismay of the other.

>that one memory you randomly remember one night at 4AM

Attached: 1438028023529.jpg (1280x720, 120.43K)

>NOOOO MOMY AND DADDY ARE FIGHTING AAAAAA WAR FLASHBACKS NOOOO
You're a weak, pathetic faggot and would have been culled in ancient times.

>get to relive your life with all your current you knowledge
>all you can do is cry about your parents being shitty and play vidya

Nigga if I could relive my life I would change so much stuff to improve where I am now.

I'd use my knowledge to prevent gamergate

if that was me the first thing I would do is use all my allowance to buy apple,yahoo and google shares. Then sell them and then buy 100,000 btc

He's tuned out the shitty parts of his childhood and only focused on the things he enjoyed, so is completely unprepared to face reality when he's sent back in time.

Being thrown back in time like that, to a point where my father was still alive, is a literal nightmare that I've had.

The big question is how to get rich enough to pay someone to hit Whedon with a car before he can make avengers.

How much did daddy stretch your boypussy? And don't tell me you didn't like it you little slut.