What's the point in having a wireless mouse exactly?

What's the point in having a wireless mouse exactly?

Attached: pro-wireless-carbon-gallery-1.png (1384x1038, 302.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtings.com/mouse/tests/control/latency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One less wire cluttering up my desk.

So people with wired mice can farm the noobs with wireless mice.

Except you need the wire plugged in ready to go when you need to charge it up again right? Or if you have the "wireless" charging mat which still needs a wired usb connection

less cables

i hope one day we can achieve true universal wirelessness

no cable drag. The truly pointless peripherals are wireless keyboards

Hey that's mine

Attached: frdvget.png (1661x758, 263.28K)

Why not, is it because of the battery life?
I'm using g305 with performance mode on over month and still haven't replace the stock battery

no wire dragging when you're using your whole giant pad

I can scratch my chin with it

Can't you just create some more wire slack?

(me)
This beast is fucking crazy

Attached: file.png (996x731, 282.12K)

I use batteries and they last for atleast 2 months. And Ive always got Backup batteries

pro wireless mouse in the pic take 20min to fully charge and last a week

If you need to aim with precision it helps.
The cable can drag and put very small, but noticeable, forces on the mouse which force you to compensate.

Just makes the mouse better, more responsive, more comfortable.

less cables, less clutter, better precision and lighter mouse due to not having to drag the cable around. batteries last a month, and if you're like me and use rechargeables, the moment one dies, you pop in another and recharge the first one lol.

whomever claims wireless mice don't have latency issues is retarded

>whom

They don't have latency issues. Unless you are talking about cheapo mice

good ones don't

wireless tech is never perfect even those sub 15ms mice end up having more latency because of minor signal perturbances
they have latency and people who don't feel it are completely senseless

Zoomie cope. Go back to sucking off your twitch fortnite tranny hero.

I use a Logitech business wireless m+kb. Battery lasts ~6 months and you can just use rechargeable batteries

Attached: 1618746261502.jpg (2048x2487, 1.05M)

its so if your computer gets struck by lightning or has a power overload all the electricity doesn't go up the wire and into your hand and shock you

they have a lot of jitter in their connection, the speed bottleneck on both wired and wireless mice isn't the transference medium but what is receiving and making sense of the signals
but wireless mice have a bunch of jitter and occasionally take very long for clicks or movement to be processed, and this happens very frequently, can look up a chart with the polling response times and see how inconsistent wireless mice are compared to wired.

Can't you just shut pull the plug of your electronics if there's a thunderstorm outside?

they don't. there are wireless mice with less latency then even wired GAYMER Mice. My old zowie had more latency then any good wireless mouse. look it up.

>getting wireless shocked

Attached: IMP.jpg (560x560, 25.67K)

Im a pro FPS player that uses a GPRO, trust me, you dont know what you are talking about.

>Im a pro FPS player

Attached: kek.jpg (599x449, 68.37K)

Give it too much slack and it can get in the way or curl up and repel against itself. Honestly its only worth it if you fell for the super low sensitivity meme.
rtings.com/mouse/tests/control/latency
Modern, non bluetooth gaymen mice don't have the issue of jitter or stupid high latency anymore.
>inb4 lol top mouse is 0.9ms faster than wireless shit
Still literally 6x faster than zowie mice, something people shilled for having less latency because no software