Remake

>the next remake everyone was waiting for
>Some people say it saved the summer games shows
>Looks amazing, people think it could be a masterpiece
>May not top the original but still will be loved by many
>Incredible reveal
>People already saying it could be one of the best games of the generation and one of the best remakes of all time
>Be Resident Evil 4 Remake
Pic unrelated

Attached: FFVII-Rebirth-710x400.jpg (710x400, 50.43K)

>excited for a tlou1 remake-tier unnecesary remake
Fucking cancer shit
Re2 needed it
Re4 doesnt
It just shows how retarded the fanbase is

You still think it is a remake?

Can't wait to walk ad slowly avoid every slope in the way on the road to Nibelheim reactor

Its completely impossible for someone to dislike something and later realize it wasnt as i was expecting, leading to me actually liking it.
Me being afraid that REmake 2 was gonna be too action to be a remake, but the realizing it was actually great at survival horror? Nah that never happened. Im actually still really angry and stubborn at it.

Senile boomers are clinging to their "it's a remake" narrative because the moment they accept it's a sequel is the same moment they have to accept all their criticisms are worthless.

Attached: reminder.jpg (1017x776, 590.72K)

I don't know about the RE4 remake to be honest, it's hard to improve on the original. It'll still almost definitely be better than the abortion that is FFVIIR2 though lmao

RE2 didn't needed a remake, no game needs a remake. They are always inferior to the original and fail to capture what made the game special. Capcom just like to milk RE. They should make new IPs with new and unique stories.

based jimbo

>people say something so I must parrot it
Why are you like this?

jimbo is gone. lots of people found his reddit, gamefaqs and youtube account. he was run out of town for good.

sure thing jimbo

>Re4 doesn't need a remake
It's one of the games in the series that needs a remake the most. Do you even remember what RE4 is? It's a linear shooter with enemies dropping you bing bing wahoo coins so you could get dopamine drip from incremental upgrades that let you get a dopamine drip from epic headshots as you try to kill every single enemy in the hopes that they drop some more loot. -As an installment to a survival horror franchise. A remake needs to take the story that RE4 tells and make an actual Resident Evil game out of it.
The same way as the action fag secondaries were betrayed by RE7 and later RE2 Remake, RE4 betrayed RE fans by replacing them with a new, bigger and more profitable audience. RE4 didn't sell gorillions because it was the best installment in the series. It sold that much because it wasn't Resident Evil. It wasn't a refined niche product for a self-made audience. It was a sellout piece of shit aimed at the masses. RE4 remake needs to disappoint those secondaries a third time, by being a survival horror game like it was supposed to be in the first place.

please don't undermine the incredible (and accurate) investigation work that involved many many many many people

There is a valid criticism: it was an obvious bait and switch.

Attached: 1642715411164.jpg (1024x576, 61.38K)

have you ever considered maybe you're the one being stubborn by refusing to accept anyone disliked the ff7 remake?

based

Attached: 1548696526816.png (651x798, 714.26K)

that's too much text for my eyes

Attached: disgusted squint.jpg (349x344, 22.29K)

Stop forcing your bias into others.

I like how you were defending the idea of a remake by listing why the original is perfectly fine and addictive as is

How will they incorporate the Sephiroth overpowered stats and magic? As cool as playable Sephiroth is, seeing him being OP and out of our control ties into Cloud's and our inferiority to him

Attached: df2ac579-324e-4a30-bd3b-52476ad81560.jpg (1884x1884, 224.42K)