Microsoft

what happens when a shitty trillion dollar company wants to make a console?
>enters console industry bringing nothing unique to the table except a big HDD, a generic ass fps that people only praise because they haven't played Half Life and well, the ability to play Morrowind?
>Forces people to pay for online, starting the godawful trend that Sony and Nintendo would follow
>Buys Rareware, fucks over every fan of Banjo, conker, perfect dark, goldeneye or other titles, sea of thieves fans who never played those games actively gaslight fans of those franchises on social media because "player count"
>Makes a Gran Turismo ripoff that is no different but they paid news outlets to pretend it's better
>buys Minecraft just to add microtransactions to it and ban people who bought the game for saying bad words, essentially robbing them
>Buys doublefine, makes a PS4 version of psychonaughts 2 and not a PS5 version, blames it on not having "smart delivery" when they had to create two versions for their own platform
>Buys ninja theory so they can show the shitty hellblade sequel as a graphical showcase and brainwash people into thinking the first one was good
>Pays off the media and creates the "pro consumer" narrative when they might be the most anti consumer of all
>Buys Bethesda because they couldn't make enough good single player games to keep fans interested
>Buys activison after all of the allegations, won't change anything except for the narrative around them, gets THPS 3+4 cancelled so that vicarious visions can work on Overwatch, also using their fans to gaslight Tony Hawk fans while they're at it
>Launches games unfinished because their fans don't care anymore
>Digital rights management problems, because you don't actually own that game you bought on Xbox, even if it's offline singleplayer and you bought it physically.
>Could go on all day with the scummy shit they did this year alone
Microsoft. Please fix your shit

Attached: Microsoft-logo_rgb_c-gray-960x540-1.png (960x540, 14.99K)

the x360 avatars were kino

Snoy copium thread?

Why do they constantly poach talent instead of trying to create new things?

Everyone poaches talent.
Creating things from zero is extremely hard.

In all my years on Any Forums, a shitboxer was never able to refute any arguments made against it. They immediately accuse you of being a Sony, Nintendo, and PC player. I think this is why the shitbox will always be in last place and have the least amount of players.

>>enters console industry bringing nothing unique to the table except a big HDD, a generic ass fps that people only praise because they haven't played Half Life and well, the ability to play Morrowind?
stopped reading there. consoles now are more like the OG xbox than they are the PS2. OG xbox brought a heavily neutered version of PC gaming to the living room. they did not win the gen but they won the argument, just look at successive gens for evidence of that. it also standardised the online console multiplayer experience and it doubled as a media server.

Nothing ever came out of Microsoft buying a studio. Nothing.

I'm gonna need you fags to pick a stance and stick with it. Did Halo bastardize the FPS by starting negative trends that would be copied for nearly the rest of the decade, or is it generic? It can't be both.

(user thinks his so called arguments are looking like raidenpunchingarmstrong.gif which isn't even slightly a true)

Moving the goalposts.
Poaching talent is normal, their ability to do good with that talent is another thing.

and in the end, sony kills themself and only leaves Microsoft and Nintendo in the gaming market

Your "arguments" read like alternate reality stuff dude.

CoD is the FPS you're looking for.
Halo is mostly dead nowadays.

Forza Horizon 4 and 5 are top 2 in any list of best racing games.

you forgot how they greased journo palms during the PS3 era so they would write hit piece after hit piece shitting on superior nip vidya for not having the bloated player base of the MMOFPS genre
which was one of, if not the main, reason why nip vydia devving got westernized in search for shekkels and achieved nothing but a nose dive in quality

95% of this is either flat out wrong or misleading

>thinks half life is any better

Attached: 1586203129598.gif (500x281, 855.54K)

Who fucking cares???

Not my post

Cope

>underage child doesn't understand how budgets work and thinks the Xbox division can freely spend everything the company is worth
shocking.

I hate that I have to be the one to make you realize this, but the decade to which I was referring was the 2000s. Until MW2 came along to be the next trendsetter it was Halo that served as the maypole of the genre. That was 2009. 13 years ago.

Cool headcanon.

Is this what autism looks like ?

The original Xbox flopped, and the 360 would've flopped as well if Sony didn't completely shit the bed than generation. And if the 360 turned up to be a fail as well, Microsoft would've left the market for good.
It all goes back to the PS3 and how it was so bad it almost bankrupted Sony.

No no no, it's what being a shizo looks like, autism is a little different

I've never used Xbox but I will never forgive Micrsoft for popularizing online pay. Fucking jew moment.

>generic ass fps
Stopped reading right there. Kindly fuck off back to fortnite, you zoomer babby

I like how MS/Xbox are constantly "losing" and in 3rd place, but are also the leading contributor for everything wrong in gaming despite having the least reach of all 3 of the competitors worldwide. Kek, you people are braindead.

Attached: 1651653751924.jpg (1024x1142, 112.42K)