Well Chuds?

Well Chuds?

Attached: 1659093530974.jpg (2719x3456, 547.66K)

holy shit, who fucking cares? GTA is the most nothing burger ever made, let the series dies the libcuck death it deserves just like saints row is doing

Yeah I wont, keep seething bootlicker.

Uhh, Chudbros?

I know Im supposed to by angery but why do people still care about gta
it stopped being cool around san andreas when open world stopped being that amazing new thing
every game is open world now you fucking retards
gta has nothing beyond its open world
nothing

The only thing i'm worried about from the surfacelevel comments of "tone done racist and sexist content" or something like that is that they'll go out of their way to remove those topics alltogether. You can't make that depressing hypercynical gta world without it, and having it in there doesn't mean you subscribe to it. I personally always read it as making fun of it and servicing as a hamhanded mirror of western society.

Attached: GTA SA chen.jpg (230x259, 14.65K)

the problem is that everyone knows modern rockstar are pussies

Then why specifically mention that they're changing it compared to past games if everything you said was already in the games? That's a legitimate cause for concern.

You pushed it too far moron, I was okay with this until 2018, Until I see twitter defending black person Ariel that just felt so retarded, It's like someone really wants you to hate black people.

>black person ariel
wait you guys actually care about this shit lmfao
oh god not the little fucking mermaid. my fucking white culture is threatened!

I never bought a gta game, so I don't know what your point is

That simple.
Well, faggot OP?

You cry baby faggots never joke about white people, that's the problem. Even the most benign observations about white people cause you to freak out and break out the crime statistics. Even something as toothless as "white people can't handle spicy food" gets you lot bent out of shape.

Attached: 7dd.jpg (680x340, 46.93K)

this but unironically. dont touch my fucken mermaid

Attached: 848494590560.jpg (666x658, 96.57K)

you should have a wife and kids and you should be getting ready for work right now but you're bitching about the internet and black ariel lmfao. i love this god damned website you all are so abnormal

There better, cheaper crime games than gta.

>you all are so abnormal
You can use Any Forums on your phone.
Lmao, liberals like you are constantly triggered being mental retarded.
Stop being mentally retard and a cuck.

>buying =/= keeping shit from flopping
GTA 1 has more playable male characters by the way. The amount of good games back then is why GTA manage to have the fifth entry. You have nothing left to protect your asses with this female protagnist bullshit now. Tough luck.

>Rockstar will be more culturally sensitive
Jack Thompson won.

you can just say "nigger" and an entire city will probably get burnt down.

Whitebros... It's over... He brought the spices...

Attached: 1637917765518.gif (300x356, 46.43K)