Hnmmm

hnmmm

Attached: 1659093070856.png (2130x2076, 1.9M)

> Worst games in the series
>S-team
What?

surely this is bait

Fixed it

Attached: 1659093084852780.png (2130x2076, 2.07M)

Based

It's really obvious when Sekirofags try to pretend their arguments have merit by latching onto Bloodborne like a parasite. Take your simplified souls-experience and go play Code Vein/DS2 or something

>implying wait... roll, wait... attack is capable of being simplified

And yet.. there Sekiro is

What a boring response.

As if your non-argument was worthy of anything more

It was a roundabout way of telling you to state how it was simplified.

>Spoonfeed someone who's being intentionally misleading
We've had these discussions 6000 times before and it's nice to know you really were just a Sekirofag all along

Yeah all I ever get is nioh fags who think sekiro is bad because you don't combo punching bags midair and soulsfags who think sekiro is bad because it doesn't have a bunch of equipment that you stop playing the game before ever using any of.

>10/10 bait got me to reply
>Darksouls fags like RPG elements
I think that's definitely a preference option, of course you disregard it dishonestly by saying "before you get to use any of it" when people change their weapons, equipment, spells etc plenty of times in a playthrough. I can understand people who want "pure gameplay" and less RPG elements just as I can understand people who want more depth in their RPG mechanics. But then Sekiro does in a very basic form include those elements in the skill tree + weapon upgrades which if I remember rightly are MASSIVE upgrades, like 20% damage for a single weapon upgrade. Which always felt ridiculous to me, if you're removing RPG elements to create a more consistent gameplay focused experience, why then include something that creates a massive disparity between people who find the upgrade before or after a boss? Or even not at all. On top of that Dark Souls games are exploration based and that includes Sekiro which massively improved the ability for people to explore in 3D, that was the best bit of Sekiro but because they also removed equipment and other RPG elements, exploring felt incredibly unrewarding compared to other Souls-likes. Now that Elden Ring came out with the ability to navigate 3D space it basically makes Sekiro redundant entirely, we haven't even gotten to the shallow combat system that was so far backwards people meme'd about it being a rhythm game for months/years.

>10/10 bait got me to reply
This is so pathetic. If you thought it was bait you wouldn't even reply to it in the first place. You just got butthurt because that guy said something that offended your fragile ego and now you feel the need to do the same to him.

Nice bait
This except fuck dark souls 3

No one attacked anyone's ego, stop projecting and go back to whatever you were doing

shut up nig

what is it with Shitrofags thinking they matter?

bb and demons are hugely overrated by consolefags
series peaked with ds1
3 was alright
ER has great and awful moments and is on par with bb and demons
2 is trash
sekiro shouldn't even be there

I originally quit ds3 in lothric castle having used 1 (one) non-default piece of equipment.

I quit Sekiro after beating the last boss without ever upgrading my damage! Wait is being a retard a good thing?

>It's really obvious when Sekirofags try to pretend their arguments have merit by latching onto Bloodborne like a parasite
Lmao
You basically perfectly described the behaviour exhibited by your average Bloodborne fag. They're easily the most insufferable of all modern From fanboys because they're naturally intermingled with the religiously insecure sonyfags that emerged as a consequence of the PS4 generation's dearth of exclusives.

Your typical BBfag will usually show up, blindly claim the game is impeccable, and then tout it alongside a token mention of Sekiro as occupying a distinct tier of action gameplay above that of the rest of From's games. Usually completely ignoring that BB shares the grand majority of its gameplay DNA with its souls brethren and the numerous fundamental gameplay alterations present in Sekiro that can felt simply by walking around.

Attached: Bloodborne fun graph.png (1440x976, 43.31K)

I don't disagree with anything you've said other than
>and then tout it alongside a token mention of Sekiro
Which I'm almost certain proves you're just a Sekiro shill. Bloodbornefags have always been insufferable and I'm convinced most of them haven't even played the game they're just jerking off over the idea of getting a port. But Sekirofags are on an entirely new level, constantly needing validation that their watered down Soulslike is somehow as good as the real thing.

Nice meme, except Demon's is by far the worst souls game.

You upgrade your damage with consumables in a menu. Every single piece of equipment in Souls is a useless homogenizing waste of development resources.

Sekiro isn't a souls game also it fucking sucks.

Please. Have. Sex.

I love all those games, they’re neat and I hope they make more!

That would be true if we were only talking about armor pieces but weapons are equipment too and there's a significant amount of different movesets and weapon characteristics available to you, even more so when you consider varities and in Elden Ring weapon arts. Not to mention skills/accessories etc which can all entirely change the way you play. You're being completely dishonest and it's hilarious

>having options in rpg is useless
severe brain damage