Overwhelmingly positive reviews

>overwhelmingly positive reviews
Does this prove that gamers are faggots and sheep that cant think for themselves?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 33.48K)

I think the irony of this is lost on you.

>mind broken by cat game

AWWWW AWWWW SUCH A CUTE KITTY AWWW AWWW LE WALKING SIMULATOR BUT AS LE CAT AAWWW

As you'll find in this very thread that cat owners are very retarded and serve their cats on their knees.

people are craving contemplative meditative linear experiences, not pew pew dopamine pumps.

oh nooooo, not the heckin innovative video game!

mindbroken NATO tranny. if this game was just goat simulator with cats, it would have been forgotten day 2. it's the art design and setting that left the lasting impression

>brings up nato for no reason
I'm not the one who's mindbroken

you're all the same and your psychologies are so homogenized it does make sense to bring up NATO

Kek you are actually mindbroken. Stick to your reddit cat game and leave us alone

just go play chess if you want pure mechanics without a world you bean counting faggot

Literally brainwashed, lmao. I bet you call them NPC and normies too.

there are many kinds of gamers in niche markets waiting to be served who have been historically underserved, this is something most publishers don't realise

there is not one hivemind gamer cohort

both these things are true though

Is there like a genre of "Great videogame for people that don't actually like videogames"?
Stray has some very tiny puzzles, but other than that it's a walking simulator

Press forward for cat emotion

You are the one who is wrong here

Just go the fucking museum, bitch.

Hating popular things is not a personality trait

>it's the art design and setting that left the lasting impression
Tranny shit.

Pic related is the op

Attached: image_2022-07-29_122654673.png (1200x602, 659.78K)

Where does it innovate? I'm listening.

Can someone show me a photo example of a person who gets mad at this game?

yesn yes it does
same with blockbusters movies
everytime a new marvel or disney or whatever mass production crap comes out, it gets 7+ and makes a shit ton of money